→ Thomas- Brodie Sangster- I'm Home! ←

This was requested by Solvesborg. Terribly sorry for making you wait. Not sure if you'd like it, but I hope you do.

Please be noted that this is my last imagine of TBS himself. After this one, the future imagines would just be with his characters. (e.g. Newt, Simon Brown, Romulus, Whitey winn, Donald Clarke, etc.)

Oh, and this'll be a gender neutral kind of imagine.

Enjoy reading!🖤

~∞~∞~

Your POV

I gripped the wheel in front of me as I waited for the green traffic light to light up. I was headed to the airport to pick up my fiancé, Thomas.

He had just finished filming for a new film that was shot in Africa. He asked if I could pick him up from the airport since he'd be jetlagged. And now, here I am. Driving towards the airport in the middle of the night. It made me wonder why there were still so many people at this time.

This whole thing wasn't anything new, really. He'd fly off somewhere to work and then I pick him up from the airport like always. At first, it was exciting to see him again after months of filming. But as time went by, it wasn't much of a big deal anymore.

Come to think of it, it's beginning to feel like a routine. The thought just made me frown constantly. I was getting sick of it.

Soon enough, the traffic lights shifted to green. I immediately floored it, going a little fast that it almost reached the speed limit.

I parked the car as soon as I arrived the lot in front of the airport. When I got out, of course there are a bunch of fans in front of the entrance. Like always, they were waiting for Thomas. These people are even more excited to see him the me. Jeez.

Well, I don't have a choice but to struggle my way in now, do I?

****

"Hey, love!" Thomas grinned when he spotted me by the metal barricades. He pulled me into an embrace as soon as he reached me.

I don't know why, but I can't put up a smile anymore. Seeing as it was already 1:30 in the morning and like I said, I was getting sick of picking him up late at night.

As we pulled away, I pulled up a tight-lipped smile. I didn't mean it, but when he leaned in to kiss me on the lips, I turned away. Causing him to kiss my cheek instead.

Of course, it was an unusual thing. I could tell he was confused as to why I did that as I always return his kiss every time he comes home. "What's wrong?" He asked, worried.

Shook my head and furrowed my brows, "Nothing's wrong." I answered, even though I mind says otherwise. Lightly smiling, I grabbed one of his luggage from him, "Let's go home, yeah?" My voice was quiet that he barely heard it.

The concern look on his face was obvious. I felt bad. But it still didn't change the fact that I've grown tired of this routine since every time he just finished his work, he'd get another call from his agent again. And of course, being passionate about his career, he rarely turns it down.

I opened the trunk of my car and put his two luggage in it. "So, how was work?" I asked, trying to not make it obvious that I'm not fine.

"It was fun." Thomas chuckled. I don't know what else to reply. So I just hummed and played some music on the stereo. I just want to sleep it all off and call it a night.

I never meant it, but when his hand touched mine that was placed on the gearshift, I flinched. Making him feel a bit offended. Great.

Now I feel bad about it. Just great.