→ Thomas Brodie-Sangster- Holy Shuck! ←

This one's the other imagine I'm telling you about.

Just know that it's only a short one and it's one of those cliché ones so ya know..😊😊

●●●○○○○○◎◎◎◎◎◎○○○○●●●●●●○○○○○◎◎◎◎◎○○○

I was walking down the streets of London while I clutch my bag filled with books to head to anywhere but places where it's not crowded. You see, I don't like these type of situations where your friends say that it's just a get together but it really isn't when a crowd of people started coming one after the other until it's all noisy and crowded.

Bottom line, I absolutely do not like people gathering around. Every time this thing happens, I just walk away. They don't notice me leave anyway..

I just want to be somewhere where I can sit alone, write or read fanfics about my idol, Thomas Brodie-Sangster, without anyone disturbing me or bothering me.

Soon enough, my feet led me to a café, where they always lead me. I opened the door to get a whiff of coffee beans and pastries up my nose. I sighed in content and approached the counter. Thankfully there's only a few people here. "Ah, Y/N, welcome back," a worker named Ivan greeted. Yup, I'm a regular costumer here in this place. "Good to see you too, Ivan."

"The usual?" He asked. I nodded, "yes please."

"Alright, one white chocolate latte comin' right up!" He exclaimed, "I'll just shout for your usual nickname for yourself." He reminded.

"Okay," with that, I walked off towards my usual seat by the window while I get my phone from my geeky bag. Until I bumped into someone and my phone slipped off my hand, the side where the switch of it landing on the floor first so it turned on. Then my lock screen wallpaper appeared which is a picture of Thomas Brodie- Sangster

"Shuck," I cursed under my breath. I was about to crouch down to get it but the guy who bumped into me was fast enough to pick up my phone before I do. "Sorry, miss.." the stranger apologized

Wait a minute, I know that voice.. I thought to myself. I look up with scrunched eyebrows and see someone who I've never expected to meet. Someone who I've been admiring for years and years. Thomas Brodie frickin' Sangster!

"Ehmm, nice wallpaper you got on your phone.." he awkwardly complimented. It was then I remembered that my phone was open. My eyes widened as I snapped out of my star struck in him and look down on my phone. This is embarrassing..

"Holy shuck!" I accidentally exclaimed at him as I snatch my phone back from him, "I'm so so sorry, this is so embarrassing. I-I- bloody hell.." Is all I can stammer out. Life could've let the chance happen when he cannot see my phone..

"Hey, It's alright." He chuckled. "You shouldn't be apologizing for getting embarrassed on a small thing." He said to me.

I sighed, "I know, but I'm just an awkward person when I'm around with people, especially you and I don't really know how to deal with it so.. you know.." I ranted. I awkwardly scratched my head.

He chuckled again, "It's fine, miss..?"

"Y/N, it's Y/N." I held up my hand for him to shake. He took it and shake it. I smiled at him genuinely as we let go of each other's hands. Now we're just standing there silently with the awkward tension growing. I want to ask him if I can get a picture with him, but I just can't.

"Do you want to have a picture?" He asked as if he just read my mind. I want to, but I don't want him to feel like I only respect his fame or career. He's a person too, why would I treat him any differently?

So I just simply shake my head and smiled, "No thanks, I'd rather let you have a break from mobile cameras of fangirls that want to have a selfie with you or I'd rather have a hug from you. I can feel how exhausting that must be for you actors." I said to him. "Okay, well, I appreciate your kindness, Y/N." Suddenly, he wrapped his arms around me. He's shucking hugging me!

Obviously I hugged back and pulled away as quickly as possible. "Well, there's your hug."

"T-Thanks" I stuttered out.

"Miss Y/N Sangster!" I hear Ivan called out.

I looked at Thomas, wide eyed. I forgot about that one little detail, "T-That's just some uh.. Y-yeah, I gotta get my coffee, see you when I see you." I waved at him as I rushed back to the counter feeling the embarrassment getting bigger inside me. "Yeah, see you.." I hear him say.

I claimed my latte and carefully but quickly walked to my usual seat. I grabbed a book from my bag and opened where I marked the page and started reading whilst drinking my drink and listen to music like nothing happened.

You see, I never really get that excited after I meet someone like him.

I continued to read in sync. I was already getting lost from reality when suddenly someone put a piece of napkin on the book. I blinked out and looked to see who it was.

It was then I realized it was Thomas when he looked back at me and winked as he head for the exit. Curious on what's on the napkin, I looked at it to see a phone number and a small message below it:

(xxxx xxx xxxx)
Call me when you want to hang out with me and get to know each other.. <3
-Thomas

I smiled until my cheekbones hurt.

Holy shuck!