Newt- "The hell is your problem?" pt. 4

The girl thought her warning tone wasn't the best method to get Freya to stop once her lips collided with her fist that she wasn't gripping on. Freya looked down on her as Y/N fell on the floor with her butt first.

"What makes you think, you can boss me around, huh?" Freya sneered out. "He's your ex! You're not supposed to care about him anym--"

Her short monologue was interrupted when Y/N rounded her leg to Freya's shins to make her fall back. "That's not how it works, idiot." Out of anger, Y/N dragged her out of the hut by her hair before she crawled on top of her and pinned her down. The girl let out a shriek as she punched the other girl almost continuously. "You sick bitch!" Y/N barked at her with tears in her eyes as she grabbed her violently by the collar.

In the heat of the moment, Newt was able to pry Y/N off of Freya in spite of getting harassed, "It's okay, Y/N." He tried calming her anger down.

It seemed to work, but it wasn't enough to defuse the bomb inside her. "No, it's not!" She exclaimed as she took a glance at Newt. "It's not okay.." The other girl took this as an opportunity to pounce on her, but Gally was quick enough to show up and hold her back.

Both of the guys held their guard up as they restrain both girls from killing each other. "Slim it, you two!" Gally struggled as Freya kicked and elbowed her way out of his grasp.

"Hey, hey, hey!"

It was then, Vince arrived at the little fiasco. He placed himself between the girls while others gathered around from afar, trying to find out what was the problem. Brenda, Thomas, and Minho ran towards their friends, Newt and Y/N, all worried about them after seeing bruises on Y/N's face and unwanted, painful marks on Newt's torso and neck.

"What the hell's going on here?!" Asked Vince, fuming with all of this huge fuss.

Due to Vince's fatherly discipline act, both of the fighting ladies calmed down. Freya was the first one to speak, "Me and Newt were just having some fun make ou--"

"Bullshit!" Though, Y/N wasn't taking that for an answer when she was about to charge again like a bull. Fortunately, Minho and Brenda stopped her.

Freya darted her eyes at the girl. "You have no right to be meddling over someone's relationship!"

"Just because he's your boyfriend, doesn't mean you can take him for granted and force him to do something he doesn't want to do!" Y/N tried her best to overcome her angry tears as there was a crowd watching them. "What you've done to him is assault, not shucking sex! You, you tried to claim him with such actions he didn't even give you consent in!"

"Settle down, now!" Vince silenced their arguments, trying to take in whatever came out of their mouths. Freya's actions wouldn't be forgivable if it were true. So he turned to her victim, "Newt." He called for his name, making him divert his eyes towards the leader. "Is it true? Did she harass you?" He questioned, referring to their soon-to-be culprit, who scoffed at the background.

Freya was softly chuckling at the situation, "We were just fool--"

"I'm asking Newt, not you." Vince wasn't having it anymore with Freya. "Newt?"

The blonde boy glanced at Freya, who was begging for him to defend her. The way she pleaded with her eyes made look like she wanted to be ridiculed. It angered Newt wholeheartedly. "Yes." He blurted out, waterworks beginning to flood over the brim of his eyes. "Yes, she took advantage of me."

Dramatic gasps were heard in the background while others shook their head at Freya in disapproval. And instead of her reaction being full of shame and loss of dignity, she bellowed at Y/N as well as Newt. "Put her in the cell." The way Vince looked at Gally as he instructed him and Minho to take her away was fierce and grim.