Newt- Nice to See ya, But I'm Not Her pt. 3

Okay this one's a bit longer than usual so I hope you don't get bored about it.
________________________________________

"Here for the party?" A scrawny middle-aged man questioned drunkenly. He looked like one of those wasted guys who played hooky for the rest of their lives. "Yes, we're here to spend the last night of our lives," Jorge exclaimed with a smooth tone.

While he was talking to the man, girls who are looking like drugged prostitutes came in and started flirting with the boys. Especially Newt.

They were all giggling while me and Teresa are getting uncomfortable with any of this. I just want to rip all of their ponytails off.

All of a sudden he girls looked at me and gave me an evil smirk. I look back at them with daggers shooting from my eyes. I was gonna throw a punch at them, but Teresa and Frypan stopped me. Newt noticed my scowl at the girls. Even though I tried to hide my jealousy.

"Could you bloody get off me please?" Newt asked them as he depart from them. He approached me, "you alright?" He put a hand on my shoulder but I shrug it off.

"I'm fine," I mumbled.

Soon, Jorge gestured us to follow him inside. Loud music erupted all over the place. The people are all drunk and all dancing like a bunch of animals. "Okay! The guy said Brenda and Thomas are here! They must be finding Marcus in this crank palace too!" He shouted for us to hear from the deafening music.

"You have to blend in so people won't get suspicious! Give me all your jackets and stuff!" Jorge ordered. We take off our jackets and fixed each other's looks. I tied the bottom of my used-to-have-sleeved shirt so it shows a little, tiny, bit of my skin and let my hair down. I wore my baseball cap backwards to look like I'm a punk or whatnot.

 I wore my baseball cap backwards to look like I'm a punk or whatnot

(Something like this if you don't understand my explanation.)

Teresa's in her tank-top and she tied her scarf around her waist then her hair was just let loose. While Minho just took off his jacket since he always had his hair fixed. I turned to look at Aris who is rolling up his sleeves and running his hand through his hair. And Frypan was in his shirt like Minho, not bothering on fixing his hair. Then I look at Newt..

Holy mother of grievers..

I don't really know if I can stop myself from staring in awe.

His hair was dangled all over the place, but it suits him. His long sleeves are rolled up like back when they were in the Glade so I can see his muscular arms. And of course, his signature frown came into view.

I never realized I was staring with a heart rate of an inhuman creature. "Love? Y/N?" Until Newt snapped me out. I blinked and shook my head, "yeah?" I respond.

"You do know staring is rude right?" He questioned gently. I hear snickering from Minho and Teresa. I felt heat rush up on my face. "Sorry, I-uhh j-just zoned out for a bit,"