→ Thomas Brodie-Sangster AU- Royal Arrangement ←

Okay, Shanks, so this isn't a new part of the mini sequel but here's the deal..

I'll be updating this compilation alternately so you can get more imagines other than the mini sequel if ever you're getting sick of it, okay? Okay.

So enjoy this Imagine if you would.

←→←→←→←→←→←→←→←→←→←→←→←→←→←→←→←→←→←→←→

There she goes..

Riding along the woods with her noble steed. Away from the palace, away from the royal life. Shooting make-shift targets with her bow and arrow as her black horse runs. She enjoys this, archery, she lets out her anger here from the duties her mother makes her do.

Y/N came from a royal family. She has two siblings in total. Her being the second and middle child. Her mother planned her to be the future ruler of Camberwell. But why not her sister, Rowena? Isn't it supposed to be her because she's the eldest?

Well, it is supposed to be her. But Rowena's selfishness came along and she ran away when she heard her parents said that she's the next ruler. So now, Y/N is stuck with it for she is next to the eldest sibling. The Y/H/C haired girl was filled with pure sadness and anger when her older sister left her with this kind of duty to the kingdom.

Now all she could do to cope with the fury is sneak out and run along the woods to lose an arrow with a bow. Every arrow she shoots ends up with a bull's eye.

She already accepted the fact that almost her whole life was planned by her mother. But she expects her mother too leave her alone when it comes to her love life.

Aaron Johnson, the love of her life. She had already pictured the future with him, ruling the kingdom together, him becoming the duke of Cambridge and her husband. Her being on the throne with him.

Until one afternoon, her father and mother wish to speak to her while having lunch.

****

The four of them are sitting silently around the table, eating lunch. The only thing that can be heard is utensils colliding with the plates as they eat. Y/M/N cleared her throat to get everybody's attention. "Y/N, your father has something to say to you." She nudged her husband who is zoning out while eating his food which snapped him out of his daze. "Father, what is it you wish to tell me?" Y/N asked. Her father seemed to look confused, "Huh? What?" Y/M/N glared at her daughter's father, Y/F/N, reminding him what he was supposed to say.

"Oh right, Ehm Y/N, dear, uhh..umm.. what was I supposed to say?" Her father was confused. He seemed to forgot the announcement he was supposed to say as he looked at Y/M/N, pleading for her help. Y/N's mother sighed. She was about to say it, but their maid, Victorina, arrived with an open telegram and an exciting smile plastered on her face. She approached the soon-to-be former duchess and announced, "Lady Y/L/N, Lord Sangster of Southwark accepted the agreement to get his son, Mr. Thomas Sangster, to be betrothed to miss Y/N!" Y/M/N's face was filled with pure shock and excitement, "Really?" She questioned like a child who couldn't believe she's getting what she wants.

Victorina nodded vigorously as the Y/H/C haired girl's eyes widen with anger, "What do you mean by betrothed?!" She asked woth fury filled eyes. "We've arranged a marriage for you so you'll never be alone and so you could have a partner for the rest of your life.. Isn't that wonderful?" Her mother explained.

Y/N took a deep breath to refrain herself from saying offensive words, "May I remind you that I have Aaron as the love of my life. Can't he be the one who gets married to me and stay with me for the rest of my life instead of getting betrothed to a stranger whom I don't know?" She argued whilst trying to keep her voice calm and cool. "I know darling, but-"