Hands Down- Chapter 9

I'm not sure if this chapter is good..

=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•

Your POV

I woke up with the most painful headache I've ever received. I just made it worse when I sat up too fast. I groaned as I rub my temple, trying to remember what just happened yesterday that made me drink too much alcohol.

I tried to recall what happened last night. But the only thing I remembered was me running away from the concert and got myself drinking up several bottles of beer. I couldn't remember why I did that.

I was still moaning about my headache. "Morning, love." Until I hear a very, very familiar voice.

When I heard his voice, every event that happened yesterday came flooding back. I squeezed my eyes shut, hoping they were all events that were combined together into one big nightmare. Hoping this painful morning is a nightmare and he's just in my head.

Please be a dream, please be a dream.. I keep on chanting in my head.

"Unfortunately, it's not a dream, love." I hear him reply. I realized I said that out loud.

He was already in front of me when I opened my eyes, sitting on the bed with a cup of water and a pill of aspirin. "Take this," he handed me the aspirin which I gladly took and plopped it in my mouth and took a swig of water from the glass he lent me.

From then on, the whole room fell silent. It's not even a comfortable one. I don't know what should I say. It's been years and I still don't know how to start a conversation..

But every single question that I've been questioning about was in my mind;

What is he doing here?

What am I supposed to feel?

Did he sign those divorce papers?

The list went on and on. Yet I am still confused.

"Why did you leave me?" I didn't realize I was staring into space as I get lost in my thoughts until he spoke up. Oh boy..

I looked at him for a second and back into space again. I couldn't think of anything to say now. I didn't realize I was frowning.

I was too lost in thought. "Love, come on, please talk to me.." I hear him plead.

I ignored him and just still kept silent. This is what he wanted isn't it, Leave him alone?

"Y/N.. please forgive me for what I did.. I didn't mean to do that! She pulled me in and kissed me all of a sudden." He explained.

I snapped my head to face him. All of a sudden my blood boiled. He didn't mean it?

I scoffed, "you didn't mean it?" I chuckled sarcastically, "Then why did you kissed back? Hm? Because if you didn't mean to snog that hag then you should've pulled back." I sat up as I gripped the sheets beside me.

"You keep on pushing me away like I'm just a bloody fly," I remarked as I jabbed my finger to his chest right after I stood up in front of him.

"I keep on waiting for you every night to have a decent dinner with you until the food went cold. But when you come home, you ignore me as if I wasn't even there!" I continued.

"And the worse part is.. I never feel your love for me anymore.. and this wasn't the first time this happened to us.." My voice trembled like a pyramid built with building blocks was kicked by a child.