~ Chapter 72 ~

Y/N couldn't believe it. Sonic has fallen into the clutches of the Metarex generals just to save everyone's lives, including her. She prayed that Sonic will survive the water in the Planet Aquarius. Y/N needs to do something and was about to do her crystal magic when Shadow placed a hand on her shoulder. She turned to see him giving her a look and shaking his head to tell her not to do anything irrational. Y/N sighed, feeling herself teared up as she watches the three heads of Final Mova.

Chris and Knuckles enter the bridge.

"Chris... Knuckles..." Tails voiced.

"We're sorry. We couldn't help Sonic." Chris sadly said.

"Sonic is fine!"

The others are surprised and turned to Cosmo.

"This amulet is a very special one. It belonged to my mother long ago. Sometimes it shows me thing others cannot see. He'll be all right."

The others smile.

"Really?"

"Yeah, that's right! He won't lose that easily!" Knuckles said. "That guy can survive anything!"

"And if Sonic can survive, then we can too. Isn't that right, Cosmo?" Chris said.

The ship shakes.

"Eggman here. Do you read me? You won't believe what's just happened!" Eggman called over the video.

It is revealed that the Crimson Egg has docked with the Blue Typhoon.

"It appears my Egg Crimson has rather conveniently collided with your Typhoon!"

The heads of Narcissus and Bayleaf suddenly lunge at the Typhoon, which pulls back.

"Uh-oh!"

"That was close." Rouge said as she, Amy, and Cream are in Blue Typhoon as well.

"You kids okay?"

Rouge, Amy, and Cream turn to see the Chaotix approaching.

"Looks like Eggman's up to something." Espio guessed.

"A cowardly trick. Ol' Egghead landed his ship on yours so he wouldn't have to fight alone!" Vector added.

"We don't want that Egghead on our ship!" Amy growled.

"What else would you suggest? That creepy colossus is up the whole galaxy! I should think you'd be happy to team up against these botanical beasties." Eggman sassed.

Standing atop the Crimson Egg, Shadow and Y/N watches Final Mova. Y/N softly smiled to hear Cosmo giving good news that Sonic is okay over the intercom. 

"If forestation continues, there will be no creatures left in the galaxy." Eggman continued.

"What a horrible thing to do!" Decoe exclaimed.

"How could they be so selfish?" Bocoe asked.

"Come on, everybody!" Bokkun shouted, moving his arms around. "Let's grab some really big and show 'em who's boss!"

The Crimson Egg fires many missiles at Dark Oak's dragon head. They either miss or do no damage.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Cosmo places her hand on her amulet.

"Cosmo, do not fear. I am always with you. Through this amulet, I am watching and guiding you to your destiny." Earthia said in her thought.

There is a flashback of the Seedrians in Mover Mode battling their enemies.

"Our planet may have been destroyed long ago, but through you, my daughter, the spirit of our people will live on. Look for the light at the end of the darkness. It is there in your heart."