~ Chapter 64 ~

(A/N: Give credit to an artist WolfFang012 from Quotev and Wattpad for a beautiful fanart of Y/N and Shadow! Doesn't it look cute? I think so!)

The Crimson Egg flies through an asteroid field. Rouge is bathing, with Bokkun floating nearby. Rouge is holding a glass of juice.

"Hey! I ordered freshly-squeezed orange juice."

"Be quiet! Who cares as long as it's made of fruit?" Bokkun growled.

"Bokkun."

Rouge holds up the locket as assurance for a blackmail over him.

"I'll make another one."

Bokkun sweatdrops and takes the glass from her.

"By the way, did the Doctor find the next Chaos Emerald?" Rouge asked.

Bokkun doesn't answer.

"Don't play dumb! He entered this asteroid field because he detected a Chaos Emerald, right?"

"I don't know!"

He starts to leave, but Rouge grabs him.

"Let me go, you stupid devil ogre!"

"Stop fighting and answer me!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

On the other side of the ship, Y/N woke up and look around to find herself in a rather familiar place that's not from Typhoon. She sat up and groaned to feel a pain on her stomach. Y/N looked down to see her stomach all bandaged up.

"You're awake."

Y/N turned and was shocked to see Shadow again who's sitting on the chair beside her.

"S-Shadow! What are you doing here?"

"You're in Crimson Egg again. This is the second time I brought you here. You need to stop getting reckless at times."

Y/N blushed in embarrassment.

"You know I can't help it. But thanks for saving me. Did you do this?"

She gestured to her covered stomach.

"I did. With the help of Rouge. You pretty much worry her."

Y/N couldn't help but smile. Shadow blush a little.

"I brough you here because I have some questions."

"Questions?"

"Those flashes I've been having... I think I'm starting to remember you bit by bit."

This made her look at him with hope.

"Really?"

"Yeah. I remember you singing so beautifully like an angel." Shadow said, moving closer to her.

"My singing is that good?" Y/N asked, backing away a little and blushing.

"You even told me some things that made me somehow know who I am... And you... are vital to me."

Shadow's and Y/N's face were inches apart as they look like they were about to kiss when an explosion rocks the ship interrupting their moment.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

In the cockpit

"We're being attacked from 10 o'clock!" Decoe exclaimed.

"Detecting multiple heat sources up ahead! There must be spaceships fighting!" Bocoe exclaimed.