~ Chapter 18 ~

Chris and his friends and Ella are attending the film shoot as they are outside the castle while Sonic went off exploring the castle. Ella approaches wearing a different outfit, and her hair is done up.

"Ella? What happened to your hair?" Amy asked.

"Did mom get you a part in the movie?" Chris asked.

"That's right. They needed someone to play an extremely young and beautiful housekeeper, so they type-cast me. How do I look?" Ella replied.

"All right, let's go. Places, please!" Director said.

Filming is underway. In the act, Lindsey character is begging the lead actor's character to stay.

"But Bret, what will I do without you? You can't leave me now! I need you, Bret!"

The lead actor walks away.

"Bret, don't go!"

Lindsey cries.

"And cut! Print it!"

"She sounds like she's really into that guy Bret." Amy beams.

"Indeed. But I suppose that's what acting is all about and I think it's too much." Y/N nodded.

Chris blush in embarrassment and laugh nervously. His mom approaches.

"Was I good?" Lindsey asked.

"Great."

"Oh, I thought you were bringing your friends. Where are they?"

"We're right here." Tails said.

"My, you look like a real fox. It's amazing what the makeup department can do with a little hair and a pot of glue these days."

Y/N looks confused and looked at Chris as Tails asked.

"Uh, didn't you tell her about us yet?"

Chris shrugs.

" I tried, but Mom's clueless sometimes. Hey, I haven't seen Cream and Cheese. I wonder where they went?"

"Don't ask me."

"I could've sworn they were right next to me." Y/N said, looking around.

"Rewind that! ... Hold it!"

The cameraman stops on a certain frame.

"There. You see?"

The director points to a certain part of the frame. There, watching Lindsey crying, are Cream and Cheese. Chris and Y/N gasps.

"I didn't call for animals in this shot!"

"Animals...?!" Y/N tickmarked in anger.

"Don't worry, D.B. We can erase it digitally in post." Cameraman said.

"Good idea. Let's print it. Alright, let's move on to the next scene, people!"

Chris sighs in relief while Y/N was still mad at the fact that the director dare to call her friends animals.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The next scene is being set up. Chris, his friends, and Ella are sitting on some stone steps nearby.

"We'll be out of camera range over here." Chris said.

"Okay, rehearse it!"

Lindsey begins running forward.

"Please, Bret, don't leave me! Come back! What will I do? Where shall I go?"

The camera bumps an object that is right next to it. The object is a pedestal with a talisman on top of it. The top of the talisman depicts a moon and a star.