~ Rouge the Bat ~

The sun was setting as Y/N sat there underneath the tree reading her book. She moved her front hair to the side and looked up as the first few stars appeared in the sky, a feeling of hope and comfort grew inside of her. The calm atmosphere made it even better.

"Hey, sweet cheeks."

Speaking of the devil.

"Hello, Rouge." Y/N sighed, not bothering to look up.

Rouge showed up right in front of her face upside down, hanging on the tree.

"How do you know it's me?" she smirked.

"I just know it. Plus, I can feel your... seductive vibe."

"Oh?"

Y/N looked away, blushing.

"Don't get the wrong idea!"

Rouge chuckled and noticed the book in Y/N's hand.

"What're ya reading?"

"Oh, nothing usual. Just reading the book about the Elements of Harmony." she said, showing her the book with a golden unicorn on the cover.

" she said, showing her the book with a golden unicorn on the cover

"Hm... Interesting."

"I know."

Rouge flipped herself over and landed on her feet. She brushed off her pants and look around then at Y/N. Y/N looked up to notice her staring and blushed a little. She then stand up.

"Do you think you can fly me home?"

"You're asking me?"

"Yeah. I actually had a home myself. I never told anyone that I made a home, not even my brother or my family knows."

"Hm... Why are you telling me this?"

"Well... Not because that I like you it's just I actually want to fly instead of taking a long walk." Y/N said, looking away.

Rouge smirked.

"Alright, sweetie. Whatever you say."

Rouge then grabbed Y/N under her arms and scooped her up in the air.

"Where to?"

"That way."

Y/N pointed to the right as Rouge took her to the direction as they fly.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Y/N looked down at the view of Mobius in awe as Rouge fly her there in the air. Rouge smiled down at her and decided to do something. She flew down to the other direction.

"Wait, Rouge. My home is that way."

"Don't worry, sweetie. We got time. I thought we could have some fun."