~ Chapter 25 ~

It's been 6 months since Sonic's and Y/N's last battle with Eggman. No one has seen him or his two henchmen robots ever since. Amy had move out of Chris' home mansion and was living on her own apartment in the city. Knuckles had been guarding the Master Emerald in the Angel Island that had been teleported. Tails was spending most of the time in his workshop, building something no one knows what he's doing. Sonic went off for the past 4 months. Y/N had been staying in the mansion with Cream, Cheese, Chris, Chuck, Tanaka, and Ella. 'Cause someone has to take care of Cream and Cheese. She would always sing to them and teach them how to draw to become an artist. She would often go out to explore the woods more often and other. Looks like the future was looking up for everyone. Although, there will always be bad things that's going to happen soon for this human world.

Right now, Ella and Tanaka are serving breakfast to Chuck, Chris, Y/N, Cream, and Cheese.

"Delectable as always. I don't know how you do it, Ella." Chuck said.

"And you never will. It's my secret recipe."

Tanaka offers toast to Cream and Cheese as he gave Y/N the scrambled eggs with bacon and sausages.

"Would you like some toast with your scrambled eggs, Miss Cream?"

"Yes, and some for Cheese."

Cheese, who has been drinking juice, stops drinking and accepts the toast. Chris giggles.

"I was wondering if you had to stay after school for anything special today." Chuck said.

"Not today, Grandpa. Why do you ask?"

"How would you like to come to Mystic Ruins with me? I've been meaning to test out a new aircraft model at Tails' workshop there and thought you might like to join me."

"Sorry, Grandpa, but I'm meeting my mom downtown after school. Isn't that right, Cream, Y/N?"

"Yep." Y/N said.

"Yeah. It's true. She says she wants to show us something." Cream said.

"Aaahhh... It'll be good for you to spend some quality time together." Chuck pouted.

Chris, Y/n, and Cream laugh.

"Yeah. We've got a lot to catch up on."

Chris finishes drinking his beverage.

"I'd better get going."

He gets up and heads for the door.

"So long, Master Chris." Tanaka said.

"You study hard now. We'll see you at dinner time." Ella said.

"Okay!"

Chris heads outside and looks up at the sky.

"I know you're out there, Sonic. I sure hope you're okay..."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sonic is standing at the top of the canyon. He whistles and listens to the sound travel through the canyon.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Meanwhile, four of Dr. Eggman's latest robots are nearly complete. He loads the last Flicky into a capsule before robotic arms move the capsules into the new robots.

"Activate the main power surge now!"

The robots activste and step forward. A large door in front of them, revealing multiple Sonic and Y/N targets.