Chapter 23

"No, Chloe you can't take a photo of me when I'm laughing with my cheeks full of food," Elise whines whilst I fall back on the grass checking the photo, I just took of her. 

"I think you look adorable," I say as she rolls her eyes at me.

We decided to come on a walk along the river now that it stopped raining and sit down, eat our pizza and take some photos.

I look around at everyone laughing and smiling until my eyes stop on Ian. He's looking into the distance, a thoughtful expression displayed on his face. 

I move a bit forward and snap a photo, he's a great model to work with.

"Chloe! Take a photo of us three," Alice says, hugging Sydney and Elise from the neck and bringing them close to her.

I raise my camera and snap a shot, smiling at the result. Alice is smiling wide, showing all of her teeth while Elise looks at the camera with wide eyes and puffy cheeks as she continues to chew on her pizza slice. Sydney does the peace sign with one hand while holding Alice's hand that's around her with the other, smiling softly.

I love them!

"Did it turn up good?" Sydney asks, coming closer to me so I can show her.

"Of course, not people, I'm eating why can't you give me a moment with my pizza," Elise groans.

"Oh, shut it, you ended up looking amazing!" Sydney says chuckling.

"Yeah, I'll even say you steal the show," I say giggling.

"I hate you guys," she yells before taking another bite of her pizza.

"We love you too!" Alice says, hugging her.

"Okay people the last one to jump in the river gets to shower last!" Jacob yells all of a sudden.

He stands up taking his jacket and hoodie off before pulling off his shoes and joggers. I swear he acts like a child sometimes. I shake my head preparing my camera to catch some good shots.

"Shit!" Elise says, rushing to finish her pizza slice whilst getting undressed down to her underwear.

"You're in!" Alice yells, joining Jacob in the water.

I snap a photo whilst she's mid-jump smiling. I turn my attention to Ian knowing that he couldn't be too comfortable doing this. My vision though is blocked by a tall muscular figure that belongs to Ian in his underwear, smiling at me. 

To say I'm shocked would be the least.

"Come on we can get in together," he says, offering me his hand.

"Don't worry! I'll take some pictures for you before I join," Eddie says, picking up my camera from my hands.

"Okay," I say, getting rid of my jacket, high neck top, joggers, socks and shoes.

I grab Ian's hand and let him lead me carefully into the water.

"Ah, cold!" I yell as he laughs at me.

"Oh, come on is not that bad," he says while shivering.

"Yeah, I can tell," I say back at him.

Jacob caught my eye as he looks in my direction but not really at me. He looks annoyed by the way his jaw is clenched and lips pressed tightly together. I don't know why, maybe it's because he doesn't trust Ian yet.

"You good now? Getting warmer?" Ian asks me, bringing my attention back to him and his hands running up and down my arms to warm me.

"Yeah, thank you. You good?" I grab his hands in mine, squeezing them for a second before letting go.