Chapter 52

"Why don't you go take a shower first, while I make us something quick to eat?" I say once we're back in the apartment. 

"Okay thanks, " she kisses my cheek and disappears into the bathroom.

I keep the towel around my shoulders as I open the fridge and start pulling stuff out. I pull out a salad bag, some eggs, halloumi, avocado, green pepper and mayo. I open all the cupboards trying to find the pans and pots, it took me a few minutes, but I find them in the end. I put two eggs to boil as I cut a few pieces of halloumi and throw them into the pan wanting to heat them until they get a nice gold colour.

As I wait for that to get done, I chop the avocado and half a green pepper into small pieces. I grab two bowls and place the lettuce and cabbage in as well as what I chopped before drizzling it with mayo. I put the remaining stuff back in the fridge and throw the halloumi pieces on the plates. The only thing left is the eggs now, which still need a few more minutes.

"You can tell me what to do and go have a shower, " she says, coming out of the bathroom with wet hair and fresh new clothes on.

She's wearing a graphic t-shirt with black cycling shorts and black fuzzy socks.

"Just take the eggs out in 5 minutes and place them in the bowl filled with cold water that I have ready in the sink and let them for 2-3 minutes before peeling them off and cutting them in half, okay?" I grasp her jaw in my hand, rubbing her flushed cheek with my thump.

"Okay I got it, don't worry, " she leans on her tiptoes and kisses me.

I don't take longer than 10 minutes in the shower because Chloe could burn the kitchen down. I just quickly wash my body and hair getting all that chlorine pool smell off me. I dry myself up and put on a basic black t-shirt, grey joggers and black socks to keep my feet warm before rushing back into the kitchen.

Chloe is sitting there with a smile on her face.

"I did it!" She yells, grabbing the plates and shoving them my way.

The eggs look perfect on each plate.

"Good job babe, I knew you could do it, " I kiss her forehead whilst grabbing one plate and going towards the living area.

We sit down next to each other, eating in silence while Chloe puts on a movie for us to watch. The movie wasn't bad, but it wasn't anything new or exciting either. As the credits roll, Chloe turns towards me and lays her head on my shoulder making me wrap an arm around her waist.

"What are you looking for in a partner, do you know at all?" She asks, out of the blue.

"Well, I'm looking for someone to love me just the way I am. Someone that will stick with me through thin and thick. Someone loyal and trustworthy. Someone that doesn't give up easily and pushes me to be a better version of myself. Someone that gives me strength and purpose. Someone like you for example, " I cast my gaze down to find her eyes staring back at me.

"I really like that answer, especially the last part, and I agree with you, that's what I want as well," she says smiling.

"What about in a relationship, what do you want?" She questions. 

"A long-lasting relationship for sure. A relationship strong enough that could survive an endless number of storms. A relationship where we both give and take from it. A relationship where nothing and no one could tear apart, " I tuck her hair behind her ear as I gaze at her beautiful eyes, getting lost in the jungles portrait in them.

"You know, for someone that has never been in a relationship or even thought about them enough, you really know how to answer these questions, " she says, turning on her side so she could wrap her arms around my waist and move her head down to my chest, getting comfortable.

"I don't think you need to have experience to know what you want from a relationship and a partner, " I say, brushing her hair with my fingers.

"What about the sex department?" She tilts her head back, wiggling her eyebrows at me before going back to her original position. 

"What about sex?" I ask, chuckling.

"You don't have any experience, but maybe you have an idea on your mind on what you think you'll enjoy and want to give it a go or what you don't want to try, " she says.

"I mean, yeah I guess I do have an idea or two about that, " I clear my throat and start to massage her nape as a means of calming my ever so slightly rising heartbeat.

She places one hand on where my heart should be and lays a kiss on my clothed chest.

"There's no need to get nervous is just me you're talking to, " she says softly.

"I know is just that I don't know how to say things you know."

"Take all the time you need and if this question makes you too uncomfortable then don't answer it and we'll move on, " she rubs my chest, trying to calm me but it kind of has the opposite effect on me.

Having her hand like that makes me wonder how much better it will feel on my naked chest.

"I think I'll like the more standard stuff you know, but with a little bit, more kinky moments thrown in there. I think I'll enjoy both a slower more lazy moment and a more passionate and harder one. I think I'll like both me and you taking the lead. I'm quite open to trying a few things out like tying you up and being rougher with you, maybe a little choking. I know you like those, and I think I will too, satisfy babe?" I say, burring my hand in her hair and gripping it.

"Very satisfy but I think..." she leaves her words trailing behind her as she sits up and brings her lips to my ear.

"I might need a demonstration to completely throw me over the edge, you know?" She whispers before licking and nibbling my ear.

I tighten the grip on her hair and yank her head back hard, making her yelp.  I lean closer to her and let my lips brush against hers but every time she goes to kiss me, I pull her head back a bit.

"If that's what you want baby, then I can give it to you, " I say, smirking.

"Fuck me, Ian, " she says breathlessly.

"Gladly, " I say before attaching her lips with mine.

A/N

Stay tuned for the next chapter on Friday cause things are taken to the next level...❤️🔞🔥

What are you looking for in a partner?

I hope you enjoyed this chapter!

Feel free to comment & vote ❤️

I hope you have a nice day/night! Xx

All the love - M ❤️