Chapter 64

The hotel is only a ten-minute walk from here, so it doesn't take us long to get back. Once I open the door, Ian rushes me inside, pushing me against the wall and starts kissing me hard. 

We drop our bags and eagerly take each other's jackets off, throwing them somewhere on the floor. I grip his sweatshirt and drag it up his torso, detaching our lips only for a second to pull it off completely before our lips find each other again. My lips start to feel numb with how passionately he's kissing me. He leans away from me and grips my top, dragging it up my body and exposing my naked boobs to him.

He leans in and starts laying kisses from my neck down to my chest. He grips my small boobs in his big hands and squeezes them before pinching my already erected nipples.

He drops to his knees, releasing the tight hold he had on my boobs and lets his fingers skim down my torso before stopping at the top of my jeans. His lips cover one of my nipples, circling it with his tongue before sucking it and then letting it go with a gentle kiss.

I swear this man drives me crazy!

He does the same to my other nipple before paying full attention to unbuckling my belt, but it seems like he's struggling. The smile on my face gets wider as the seconds go by of him struggling to undo it.

"Omg, why did you wear such a complicated thing woman!?" He says loudly, his eyes not leaving the task at hand.

His words make me burst out laughing, letting my head fall back on the wall.

"It's just a belt, " I say through my laughter.

"This is too tight, what the fuck, " he says, laughing himself now.

My laughter intensifies as I start to clap my hand for no reason, omg this is gold.

"I wish I could take a picture of you right now cause this moment is so worth getting a spot in that book!" I say after my laughter dies down a bit.

I try to reach for my bag, but he moves it further away from me.

"Don't you fucking dare, I'm almost got this, " he says.

Oh, my lord, I'm crying. I wipe my tears away as I try to calm myself down.

"There, finally my God you are not allowed to wear belts again when there's a potential of us having sex, " he throws the belt as far as he can, letting it fall on the floor almost at the other end of the room.

"Noted, " I say, helping him get rid of my jeans.

"Oh, now you decided to help me. For the easy part, I see, " he says, smiling whilst shaking his head.

"I'm sorry honey but seeing you struggling with a belt was too amusing, " I say, bending down to kiss him.

"Yeah, yeah, let's please forget that ever happened, " he says, pecking my lips again before reaching into his bag and grabbing a condom.

"I'll never forget that moment, " I say, grabbing his hand.

He just groans and leans in kissing me again, tracing his tongue on my bottom lip before colliding with my tongue. He keeps one hand holding my jaw while the other travels down my skin to my backside, squeezing my asscheek before slapping it and making me moan.

He doesn't keep that hand there; he brings it back around to my stomach and drags it under my panties and on my pussy. His fingers making contact with my clit makes me gasp into the kiss. He bites my lip as his fingers rub my clit a little harder. He soothes my lip by running his tongue over it afterwards. His fingers dip further down and slid between my lips before he pushes a finger in.