Chapter 53

Chloe's P.O.V

His strong grip on my hair arouses me even more, as his tongue collides with mine in a fiery battle. I follow him as he leans back, sitting better on the couch not wanting to detach my lips from his yet. I lift my leg and place it next to his straddling him and bringing our cores closer together. I start rubbing myself against him, feeling as best as I can his dick against my pussy.

He brings his other hand on my jaw whilst I trail my hands down his torso. I grip the end of his t-shirt and push it up. His lips leave mine for a split second to remove his shirt before they're on mine again. He takes my bottom lip between his lips, sucking and biting it before his tongue slides against mine. 

Every touch, every move from this boy takes my breath away. My heart is dancing to a crazy beat as I feel my body get hotter by the minute. 

I feel his toned body under my fingers as I glide them down his abdomen until I reach his jogger's drawstrings. I untie them and push my hand under them and his underwear, gripping his hardening dick and giving it a stroke.

He yanks my head back to detach our lips as he gasps for air. I bring my hand up again just for a second to spit on it before placing it back on his dick and rubbing it.

"Fuck, " he breathes out as his eyebrows are brought together and his mouth falls agape.

He brings his other hand around my neck and grips it, making me gasp and instantly get wetter.

"You're enjoying yourself, aren't you? " He says smirking.

"I am," I say, licking my bottom lip before biting it to stop me from smiling.

He smiles and removes his hand from my neck to grab my hand that's around him, bringing it behind my back and holding it there. His lips attached to mine again and without detaching them, his hands grip my thighs and lift me, making me wrap my legs around his hips as he takes us to the bedroom.

He closes the door behind him with the heel of his foot before putting me down next to the bed. 

His lips move to my neck, kissing and sucking, leaving me panting. He takes my shirt off agonizing slow, letting his fingertips brush against my bare skin. His kisses trail lower on my body from my collarbones to my sternum before finally taking one of my nipples between his lips, sucking whilst his big hands cup my boobs.  

"Ian, " I moan.

He drops to his knees, making me swallow loudly, as the anticipation for his next move leaves me panting for more. His kisses stop just above my shorts before griping the band and dragging them down slowly. As he does that, he continues to leave kisses behind from my hip to my thigh. 

His lips stain my skin with his scent. I help him pull them off me completely before he takes off my socks. He then kisses my other leg from the knee up until my hip.

I can feel his breath on my covered pussy. He looks up at me and smirks, liking seeing me breathe heavily and shaking in his hands. He kisses me over my panties once, making me flinch and giggle. The sound leaving my lips makes him smile as he grips my hips, bringing me back forward.

I was unsure of how my first time with Ian will go because of his inexperience but he's really leaving me speechless so far. I guess in moments like this you just follow the lead of your partner and your instincts.

He pushes my soaked panties to the side, exposing my pussy to his hungry eyes and lays a kiss on it taking my breath away. He hooks my leg over his shoulder and starts lapping at my pussy.

"Fuck, " I moan loudly, running my fingers through his hair.

I really hope that these walls are soundproof cause I think I'll be making too much noise later on.