Chapter 60

I take a spoonful of my chocolate brownie flavour ice cream as I lay my head on Ian's shoulder, getting in a more comfortable position. We decided to just lay on my bed and watch a movie on my laptop for Valentine's Day. 

Thankfully, my parents went out for a romantic dinner at their favourite restaurant, leaving the whole apartment to myself. They'll be gone for at least 3 hours, so that gives us some privacy in case we feel like doing something more intimate.

"When did this come out?" Ian asks me, whilst putting his arm around my shoulders.

"In 2015 I think, " I say, watching one of the most cringy moments for me in the movie.

"How can someone trip on air? You have to be really clumsy to manage that!" I say.

"It doesn't seem natural with the way they did that, " he says, digging his spoon into the tub of ice cream that I'm holding.

"I know right like if she had bumped into the other girl, it would've been less cringy."

"Why did you want us to watch this movie again?" He asks, turning his gaze on my head.

"I actually kind of like some scenes in the movie and I want to give it a second chance since the first time I watched it was in the cinema, which was a big mistake, " I shove more ice cream in my mouth wanting to erase that memory.

He chuckles at my words.

"Please tell me the story. How was that experience?" He asks.

"Not good! I mean I don't know what I was expecting when I and the girls decided to go watch this movie at the cinema. I'm just going to tell you that it was one of the most uncomfortable nights ever. Watching a heavily sex-based film in a theatre full of strangers is not pleasant. I and Elise were practically hiding our eyes in each other's hair for the majority of the time while Alice and Sydney were totally feeling each other."

His laughter booms around my room as he tilts his head back into the pillow.

"Oh man, I wish I was there watching you from a corner, " he says as his laughter dies down.

"Don't make fun of me!" I gently slap his thigh.

"I'm sorry love, but come on, it's like you went to watch porn with a bunch of people and then you wonder why you were feeling uncomfortable, " he kisses my head.

"Sex is a natural thing and the actors weren't actually doing it, so I didn't think it would be this embarrassing, " I defend myself.

"You don't seem embarrassed watching it again with me now, " he notes.

"That's because I'm not. Maybe if it was at the start of our friendship then yes, I'll be uncomfortable but now I'm not, " I say, turning my eyes upwards to catch a glimpse of his handsome face.

"You like this don't you?"

He points with his fingers at the screen where the girl's hands are tied up to the bed frame as the guy slams her from behind.

"Yeah, I like this, " I mumble biting my lip.

"Maybe we can do it like that one day."

His words make my hand freeze mid-air as I turn to look at him. Smirking at me, he leans in and eats the ice cream that was melting on my spoon.

"Babe, we are doing it like that someday," I say, watching him chuckle and nod his head.

"Anything you want love," he agrees.

"You should want it too, " I say looking at him.

"I do want it as well, don't worry, I won't be doing anything unless I want to, " he leans down and kisses me.