Epilogue

*7 year's later*

Ian's P.O.V

Someone jumping on the bed makes my eyes open and snap my head to the side to see Chloe's silhouette sitting up and looking at me. 

"We're going to get married!" She yells.

I reach to the side and turn on the side lamp to be able to see her better and check the time on my phone.

"For fuck's sake woman is 6 am and we just got engaged 7 hours ago, " I say, rubbing my eyes in an attempt to shake off the sleepiness.

"I know but I'm excited, " she says, jumping on the bed while she's on her knees again.

"Careful baby, " I say, grabbing her waist and pulling her close to me not wanting her to get hurt.

"Don't worry, I'm sure the baby is as excited as I am, " she says as I caress her small bump.

I lean in and kiss her bump, making her giggle as she brings her hands up to my hair. It still amazes me how much things can change in just a couple of years.

After we graduated, I went straight into job hunting while Chloe went on to do a master's. It wasn't easy for me to find a job in the beginning, so I ended up doing two part-time jobs to be able to save money whilst still looking for something related to what I studied. Eventually, after 6 months, I manage to get a job at a gallery as a worker there, I wasn't selling my art at that point.

Chloe then graduated and she got a job as a wedding photographer. It wasn't exactly what she wanted but it was the only available option at the time. We finally moved in together after that into a small one-bedroom apartment nearby my job.

Chloe was right about how challenging it can be to move in together with someone. We definitely started arguing more and about the dumbest things that thinking about it now makes me want to laugh. 

Just like every other couple, we had our ups and downs but, in the end, we worked through them together and we became stronger because of that.

We also found out stuff about each other. Like how Chloe is quite messy and a bit lazy, leaving her clothes all over our room and not wanting to tidy things up. How I'm a tidy person and a slight clean freak but we manage to find ways to work together when it comes to chores.

I'm usually the one that does the dishes and dusts off the furniture while Chloe does the swiping and mopping. If I'm not the one cooking, then we're both cooking together, and I actually prefer that cause we get to spend time together.

Having jobs means that we get to see each other less every day, so every little moment like that we can get together it's important for us. Overall living together is amazing and fun.

After 3 years we moved into a slightly bigger apartment with two bedrooms since we both got better jobs. We both started selling our arts and more money started coming in. That's also when we decided to start our family.

We already have a 2-year-old boy named William and I sometimes still can't believe that I'm a father. All these are things I never thought I will have one day, so having them now feels so surreal.

I and Chloe just bought our first house with a little bit of help from her parents and my aunt, and we moved in just 5 months ago.