Chapter 69

We've been unpacking for an hour and a half so far and I'm happy to see that we're almost finished. He wasn't lying when he said that it wouldn't take long to put everything away. All his clothes are nicely placed in his wardrobe and his art supplies are sitting on one side of the room where the window is. 

"We should buy some storage boxes to put all your paints and brushes away, " I say as I put away his books on the bookshelves.

"Yeah, I'll get some when I go out tomorrow, " he says, looking over at his canvases.

"So, did Eddie answer your text or not yet?"

"Not yet, I hope that's a good thing, " he mumbles.

"Well, we'll find out later."

"Chloe"

"Yes?"

"When do you think is suitable for us to move in together?" He suddenly asks me.

"Moving in together is a huge deal and we haven't been together for that long. I think is way too soon for us to take that step anytime soon, why are you asking that?" I say, dusting a book before placing it next to the others.

"I know that. I wasn't talking about doing that now, I mean I did just move in with Felix. I was talking more about the future, when do you think is the best time for us to do that?" He clarifies while organizing his canvases.

"Well, I'm not sure, depends on if we're still together in 3 years from now, " I turn to look at him as I say that smirking.

I like teasing him sometimes.

He raises an eyebrow at me and fails to hide his smile.

"Stop, " he says, making me chuckle.

"But, in the case that we are still together, I think it'll be better for us to get a place together once we're done with our studies and have jobs, " I say.

"Yeah, are you planning on doing a master's?" He asks.

"Yeah, I'm thinking about it but I'm not sure yet you?"

"No, I'm not planning on doing a master's. I'll look for a job right after I get my degree, " he says.

"Okay, then maybe we can move in after I get my masters if I end up doing it or else."

"Yeah, we need to save money, " he says, finishing organizing his paintings.

"Yeah, it's going to be expensive but also interesting, " I say, turning to look at him as I put the last book on the shelf.

"Really, how so? I would use the word exciting to describe us living together, " he says whilst approaching me and sitting on the bed across from me.

"Yeah, because as I said earlier, moving in together is a big deal. A lot of couples break up after they moved in together because they realise that they aren't compatible. Living with someone gives you the chance to see them in their natural habitat. You find out a lot about them that you wouldn't know otherwise, " I say, hopping off the dresser and taking a sit on his lap.

"Such as?" He asks, wrapping his arms around my waist.

"You find out if they're messy or not, clean freaks or not, if they'll help you out with house chores, lots of things like that. You find out how they sleep at night. Do they snore, or do they move a lot? Do they take all the duvet for themselves? Are they selfish? Are they being cheap and not helping much with the rent, bills, food and stuff like that? Are your routines compatible? See, there are lots of things to learn, " I say, wrapping my arms around his waist and resting my head on his shoulder. 

Let me love youजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें