Chapter 67

Chloe's P.O.V

"Just put your stuff in your room, for now, I'm sure you know where that is," Felix winks at us as we entered his apartment. 

"You can unpack everything tomorrow, I order pizza before coming to pick you two up, so it'll be here in a few minutes," Felix says to Ian.

"Great, thanks again mate," Ian says.

"Yeah, yeah, you already thanked me 20 times already. Now put your stuff away and come join me on the couch. We can eat and talk about anything really, " Felix says, throwing himself on the couch. 

"Good, cause our dinner didn't really go down well, " I say, making Ian chuckle.

"Now why would you say that?"

"I'm guessing that dinner with future in-laws went south then?" Felix asks, raising an eyebrow.

"You have no idea," Ian says laughing, completely disregarding the fact that Felix said, future in-laws.

"I thought so, " Felix nods.

I look at Ian and raise an eyebrow at him pointing my head towards Felix, wanting to know if he knows, but he just shakes his head. We take his stuff into the guest room and put them down, looking around Ian's new room.

"We have good memories here, don't we?" Ian asks, smirking at me.

"Yeah, some of the best, " I say, trying not to smile as he chuckles.

"I never thought we'll be in this room again, " I say, sitting on the bed.

"Yeah, it's kinda weird in a way, " he says, joining me on the bed.

"How come you're moving in with Felix? I never expected this. I thought you'll move in with Eddie and Frankie, " I place my head on his shoulder as his hand came around my waist.

"I did think about moving in with the boys, but they don't have a spare bedroom and their flat barely fits them two, so I had them as my backup plan in case I couldn't find a better place. Then I remember that Felix was looking for a flatmate, so I thought why not. I like him, we're becoming really good friends, so if he was down for it then I'll move in with him, " he lays his head on top of mine as he speaks. 

"This way we'll have more privacy as well," he says before being interrupted by the doorbell ringing.

"I'll tell you more details later."

He grabs my hand and stands up pulling me with him, but I wanted to ask him a few more things before we join Felix again.

I grab the back of his hoodie and bring him to a halt.

"Does Felix know about your family situation?"

"Not really. I just told him that my relationship with my parents isn't good and that they wouldn't be happy with me moving out, " he says before leaning down and kissing my forehead.

"Okay and also are you okay? I know that you're probably kind of happy to leave that negative environment, but you did live there almost 20 years of your life, " I wrap my arms around his waist, placing my chin on his chest.

"For now, I'm good. I'm not great, but with time everything will get better eventually. They did say some things that hurt me a bit and I'll miss being able to see you every day, be close to you every day and having chats on our balconies late at night but at some point, we were going to move out anyway so, " he says, looking around the room before bringing his gaze back to me.

"Yeah, I don't know what else to say, " he chuckles, rubbing my back.

"You don't need to say anything else. Now come on, let's go eat pizza cause I'm still hungry, your mother's food wasn't filling, " I say, grabbing his hand again.