Chapter 50

Chloe's P.O.V

"So yeah, we decided to go on a nice holiday, it's a nice opportunity to get to know each other better, " Felix says with a big smile on his face. 

"Gosh, you're whipped already I see, " I say, nudging him.

"Hey! I'm not whipped, I'm just excited, " he says, raising his hands.

"Sure buddy, " I stifle a laugh, looking around wondering where the hell Jacob is.

"Has anyone seen Jacob today?" I ask.

"No, I haven't, " Felix says.

"Me neither, why?" Elise says before bitting down on her doughnut getting sugar all over her lips.

"Nothing juts curious, " I say, shaking my head.

I have a feeling that Jacob took my advice and went to apologise personally to Ian. I'm not going to lie though, I'm worried considering what happened a few days ago. I'll just ask Ian once I get back if he talked to him.

"Oh, and before I forget, something important actually, " Felix says, reaching into his front pocket and grabbing his apartment keys, tangling them in front of me.

"Since I'll be away till Monday, I thought that I'll give you the keys to my place so you and Ian can have some privacy, " he winks at me, handing me the keys.

"I have a spare bedroom as you know, and I can understand that is difficult to take things to a new level when you both live with your parents, so now you have the chance if you want to, of course, no pressure, " he smirks before getting a more serious look on his face.

"But don't go into my bedroom and if you're going to do stuff and the spare bedroom for some reason wasn't satisfying enough that you decide to take it somewhere else, clean afterwards two-three times, scrub it clean, got it?" He raises an eyebrow whilst pointing his finger at me. 

"Crystal clean got it, " I say, smiling before turning to look at Elise with her nose wrinkled, chewing slowly.

"Can you guys not talk about getting the dick while I'm eating, please?" She says, shifting her gaze from me to Felix.

"Oops, sorry love, " Felix says, ruffling her hair.

"Hey, it took me an hour to get it all brushed out, " she swaps, his hand away while I try to keep my laughter at bay.

We shortly part ways and before I know it, I'm back home and too excited and anxious at the same time to see Ian again. I was dying to know if Jacob swallowed his pride and approach Ian to apologize.

I drop my bag on my desk and rush out on my balcony and jump to Ian's. I put my hands on the glass on either side of my face, trying to shield the light from outside to get a better look inside his room. To my surprise, Ian is not there. 

I check my phone and see that Ian's lecture was over 35 minutes ago.

Is he talking with Jacob? What on earth are they talking about for 35 minutes? It wouldn't take Jacob more than two minutes to apologize. Maybe he's not even with Jacob, but if not then where is he?

I run my hand through my hair, trying to not think about it too much and just stay positive. I jump back to my balcony almost falling flat on my face but thankful I grabbed the fence in time.

I get back into my room and lay down on my bed, grabbing my phone to text Ian.

"Hey! Where are you?" -C

Fortunately, I don't have to wait for a long time to get an answer.

"Back in five, meet me on the balcony, we have to talk about something, nothing too bad, don't worry xx" -I