Abusive Step Father Part 2 Sorta

This is essentially a part two but it's mostly their reaction to seeing each other.

Percy woke up and he saw a girl with blonde hair looking at him. She looked familiar. This was the last time he woke up after being knocked out. He sat up and looked around. "Where am I?" "You're at Camp Half Blood."

"Ok.... Why do you sound so familiar? You sound like this girl I knew when I was 8. Her name was Annabeth and she was running away from her house. Sorry I'm rambling I have a tendency to ramble. I'm gonna just shut up."

Annabeth was on shock. This was Percy. Percy Jackson. Her first friend. She never thought he would be a son of Poseidon. "Percy?"

Percy looked up at the girl, confused. How did she know his name. He looked at her closely. Then it hit him. "Annabeth? Oh my god it's actually you!! I missed you so much!"

He got up and hugged her really tightly. She hugged him right back. She had imagined meeting him again but never like this. She was glad she got to see her first friend again, even though he was about to go on a quest that could potentially kill him.

It had been three years since Percy had gone to Camp Half-blood and Sally told her son about his father. Right now, she was home, waiting for her son to bring his best friend back.

She had baked some cookies and made some pancakes as well since it was around brunch time and then decided to change out of her cooking clothes.

When she came out she heard the door close and Percy call out. She rushed out and hugged her son tightly. Then she turned to his best friend and saw a girl with blonde hair and grey eyes standing there.

"Hello dear. My name is Sally." "Hey Mrs Jackson it's so nice to meet you again." "Again?" "Mom, remember when I was eight there was a girl who lived with us for a week? This is her. Annabeth." "Oh my goodness! Annabeth! Sweetheart! How have you been? I was so worried about you!"

"It's good to see you too. I really missed you." "So how is everything? Who is your godly parent? I'm assuming it's your mother?" "Yes, Athena." "Aah. Athena was always my favourite goddess."

With that, they continued talking and laughing and having a good time.

The story is now going to end here because the writer is stupid and does not know what else to write. Thankyou