Blue Hair

Like 2 swear words in this

Percy had a Youtube channel. He started it a few months after the second war, needing a sense of normalcy. Now, here he was, three years later, living in New Rome with over 2 million subscribers. Some of them loved watching the dumb shit he did daily while others wanted to know how he edited his videos to make it look like there were monsters in it.

He made daily vlogs about college classes, hanging out with his friends, and, obviously, Annabeth. His fanbase loved ‘Percabeth’ as they had dubbed the couple and always begged Percy to show more of her. He did his best but she didn't always want to be in the videos.

Now, on this fine day, Percy was extremely bored. Annabeth was on Olympus finalising some of the new buildings and such and Percy was done with all his work, surprisingly, so he had nothing to keep him busy. He suddenly got a wonderful idea for a Youtube video. He grabbed his camera and started.

“Hey, guys, it's me. So Annabeth is out of town, gone to visit her mom, and as we all know, she is my entire impulse control, so let's dye my hair blue!” he said brightly. “Now, I’m not dumb enough to do it by myself so im gonna call some of my friends to do it.” Next thing you know, Thalia, Jason, Leo, Grover, Nico, Will and Reyna were all in Percy and Annabeth’s apartment.

Jason, Leo, Thalia and Nico had a blast bleaching and dyeing Percy’s hair, while Will and Grover supervised and Reyna just shook her head disapprovingly before leaving. Boy, Annabeth was in for a surprise when she got back to her boyfriend with bright blue hair.

Yes I know it's really short but like I got this idea from a miraculous headcanon about Adrien doing really dumb shit cause Gabriel didn't let him as a kid, like finger painting his entire room or dyeing his hair pink so that's where this is inspired from and I was doing pink hair but I realized blue is probably more on brand for Percy. Also the thing about seeing monsters in the videos is from a different headcanon that I read that was about Percy having a YouTube channel and having like really weird demigod stuff in it and people asking him about it but like he just refuses to answer and stuff but I can't find either of those headcanons so yeah.

Lemme know if you guys want a part 2 of Annabeths reaction

Also do you guys want me to make it like a mini series of Percy having a YouTube channel and just doing really stupid things?

Also if you're a miraculous fan please let me know cause I really need to talk about season 5 like really badly cause it was SO GOOD OH MY GOD!!! Anyways..

Enjoy<3