Laser Tag

So I'm sure we've all read the classic laser tag one shot if not in this fandom then some other. If you haven't, I'm just gonna spoil it for you because I need to say something. It's basically where they all go play laser tag, the main couple on the opposite team's. They find each other right at the end and one of them, I think it's usually the girl, kisses the other. They get distracted and the one who initiated the kiss shoots the other, in turn winning the game.

I know people will probably expect it to be Annabeth but think that Percy would actually think of this since, in my opinion, he's the more romantic one. And I also think that Annabeth doesn't like public displays of affection so that's why I'm going to make Percy initiate the kiss and you're not gonna stop me. Thank you for listening to my rant now I'm gonna actually start writing now.

Annabeth could hear her heart beating in her ears. She was panting and it felt like everything was moving in slow motion. She turned her head from side to side, trying to shake herself out of this trance. She took a deep breath and whispered herself, "Come on Anna, you got this."

She jumped out from the wall she was standing behind and shot Jason, who was up in the tower. His vest made a very loud sound and declared him eliminated. She smiled or herself and pumped her first in victory. Now, there was only her and Percy left.

She ducked and crept between the entire field, holding her laser gun at the ready, her finger on the trigger so as to shoot Percy as soon as she saw him. She pushed herself against a wall, carefully peeking around the corner to make sure that Percy couldn't catch her by surprise.

Seeing no one, she braced herself and quickly turned the corner, only to be pulled in and have lips crashing down on her lips. The immediate taste of saltiness and familiarity told her it was Percy, and, while it startled her, she kissed back within mere seconds.

Percy and her rarely ever kissed in public as she wasn't the biggest fan of PDA and Percy respected that, which she was grateful for. However, the rare times they did kiss in public, we're always passionate and full of love from Percy's side and she always enjoyed them.

They both kept kissing for several more seconds until she heard the telltale sound of someone being eliminated. She broke the kiss and looked down, seeing Percy's gun pointed at her best, and her best red, indicating that she had been the one eliminated.

She looked up at him, betrayal written all over her face while Percy just looked at her with a seemingly innocent smile. "Perseus. Achilles. Jackson." The smile instantly fell off his face as he witnessed his girlfriend using his full name. He turned on his heel and ran towards the exit, hoping to make it there before his girlfriend decided to kill him.

This was fun to write because I wanted to write the scene in movies where you can hear a heartbeat and everything is moving in slow motion and it's really dramatic and stuff. Question. Should I make a part two with the exact same thing but from Percy's POV? Also I once saw Percy's full name as Perseus Achilles Jackson and now it's stuck with me so that's all you're going to see as Percy's full name. I hope you enjoyed and as just finished my internship week, hopefully you will be seeing a lot more one shots and maybe even a new story! Bye!