Marry me?

*Edited*

The TikTok started the countdown and I was really nervous. What if she said no? What if she didn't like it? I pushed those thoughts aside as it started filming.

I wanted to ask my girlfriend Annabeth to marry me for quite a while, but I didn't know how to. So when this new trend regarding Taylor Swift's song 'Love Story' started, I knew that was my best opportunity to ask her. I somehow convinced her to film one TikTok with me. Took a lot of convincing and promises of reading books with her but it was going to be worth it.

'He knelt to the ground and pulled out a ring and said..' When I heard that, I knelt, grabbed Annabeth's hand, and pulled out the ring I had especially made for her. It was not too fancy because I know she doesn't like completely fancy things. It was a wedding band with a diamond in the middle and our initials carved into it.

She had her hand covering her mouth and her eyes were glistening with tears. I had put the timer for the TikTok long on purpose so I could propose to her. "Marry me?" I said. I was a nervous wreck but I didn't know what else to say.

She stared at me for 5 full seconds and then bent down and kissed me hard. I immediately kissed back, knowing the answer. She pulled away and whispered, 'Yes' to me. I can assure you there was no one happier on Earth than me.

Hi. I know this is short but I was watching some tiktoks and I really wanted to write something like this. I know it's not the best but I hope you like it

Edit: I swear to God this A/N is cringy as shit. This whole one-shot is.