The Bar

I tapped my foot impatiently, waiting for my blind date to get here. I had been waiting at a cafe for over an hour and everyone had started giving me that pitied look.

The look that said, 'Oh the poor girl. Someone must have stood her up. I feel sorry for her.'

Others were giving me the, ' Ha that girl got stood up. What a loser,' look. I honestly didn't care about the look. But I was starting to feel embarrassed. The waitress came for the fifth time, asking me if I was ready to order.

At that point I had had enough. I got up and threw down a $20 bill on the table, in a way apologizing to the waitress for making her feel like she was wasting her time.

Never again was I letting Piper and Thalia set me up on a blind date. They found a guy on Tinder and showed me his picture. He was blonde with brown eyes. His name was Bryan. They told me I could either go on a date with him or lose my books.

Nobody threatens my books. Ever. I went on the date. How did that turn out? He ditched me. He didn't even turn up for the date. What an a-hole.

I get where my friends were coming from. I had broken up with my ex, Luke Castellan, just a month ago when I found out he was cheating on me with a red head. Her name was Rachel? I think? Rachel Elizabeth Dare. Now I remember. The most famous landlords daughter.

Anyways, I decided to head down to the bar and get a few drinks, just to loosen up. Don't worry I'm 21. So stop thinking like that you random people in my head.

I got to my favorite bar and went in. I got two shots and gulped down the first one, hissing when I felt the burn in my throat. I looked around, seeing people dance and have fun.

"Rough day?" I jumped and turned around to see a cute boy. He looks my age and had jet black hair and the most gorgeous sea green eyes. They literally looked like the ocean, because they were swirling around.

"Uhh yeah. I was supposed to meet a guy for a blind date. His name was Bryan. He never showed up so I'm kinda pissed. Thought I'd come here for a drink."

I don't know why but for some reason I felt comfortable telling this stranger what had happened. Like he was someone who wouldn't do anything to let my secrets out or anything. I know that doesn't make sense but I can tell him anything and I feel like he won't judge me.

I know that's weird since I just met him but I just feel like that. "Oh well, you wanna dance? I mean you don't have to but it would be fun to loosen up. I came here cause my ex cheated on me with a guy name Luke Castellan....."

He kept on talking but I zoned out after hearing Luke Castellan. "Excuse me but was your girlfriend Rachel Elizabeth Dare, by any chance?" "Yea she was my girlfriend. Why?"

"Because my ex also cheated on me with your ex. But it's in the past now. Might as well forget it. My name is Annabeth, by the way." "Percy"

We both got on the dance floor and started dancing. I was a tiny bit tipsy, since, while Percy and I were talking, I had had two more shots. I wrapped my arms around his neck and he wrapped his around my waist. We danced for a few more minutes when I looked up at him.

He was already looking at me but not in the eyes. He was looking at my lips. I pulled him closer by his neck and stood on my tiptoes and pressed my lips to his.

He responded immediately by kissing me back, putting more pressure on my lips. He tasted salty, like the sea. It was very addicting. We pulled apart and smiled at each other.

"Sooooo....... I know we just met but will you be my girlfriend? You don't have to say yes, I mean I don't expect you to since just met and a-" he was rambling and I stopped him with the only way I could think of. I pressed my lips against his. We stayed like that for a minute before I pulled away.

"Yea I'll be your girlfriend." I know it was irrational of me to say yes to a stranger but it felt right with him. Like he was my soulmate.

And I was right, because here I am, four years later, standing at the altar, marrying the guy I met at the bar.

Ok before you kill Ms I'm soooo sorry for not updating in such a long time. I had intended to update earlier but then I got a really bad headache and I couldn't. I am sooo sorry. I also ran out of ideas so please suggest something in the comments, like sad, happy, etc.

Also, thankyou for 648 reads!!!!! Oh my gods you guy have no idea how much it means to me. It literally means the world to me that there are so many people who like reading my stories. Thankyou all so much.

Enjoy and this time I'll try to update sooner.

Byeeee