Midnight Snack

520 reads!!!! Whatttt!! How!!!! Oh my God thank you soooo much. It means so much that people actually take the time to read my stories and like them enough to vote on them.

Percy woke up in the middle of the night with Annabeth right next to him. She was curled up into his side with her head on his chest.

He just stared at her for a few minutes then realized why he woke up. He was hungry. Time for a midnight snack.

He carefully untangled himself from his wife and slowly crept out of their bedroom. Since Tartarus they had both been on high alert and light sleepers.

He went to the kitchen and started looking for his delicious blue cookies. The ones his mom had sent just the other day. Annabeth had learnt how to make them after his mother insisted on teaching her, claiming that she needed ' someone to carry on the tradition.'

He realized that they were all out so he decided to make some. Contrary to what everyone believed, Percy was actually an amazing chef. Annabeth had even told him he should really consider a career as a chef.

He gathered the ingredients and quickly made the dough, adding the food dye and chocolate chips. He put them in to bake and prepared a quick blue Mac n Cheese to eat while he was waiting.

He had the bowl and was in the middle of eating a bite when he turned and saw Annabeth standing in the kitchen doorway. He stopped mid-bite and just stood there staring at her.

She was leaning against the door way, arms crossed across her chest, hair cascading down her back. She was also smirking. They were both staring at each other for the longest time until he heard the oven ding, signalling that the cookies were done.

That was enough to put him into action. He put down his Mac n Cheese and went to the oven taking out one tray of cookies. Annabeth took out the other one and they set them on the countertop to cool.

They looked at each other and came to a mutual agreement. Annabeth went to pick out their favorite movie while Percy put the cookies in a plate and put another fork into the Mac n Cheese.

He carried both of them to their living room where their puppy Jasper was awake. He jumped into their arms on the sofa and all three of them got comfortable. They started watching and eventually fell asleep.

Needless to say that was the best midnight snack Percy had ever had.

Horrible I know. But tell me in the comments what type of stories do you want. Sad, happy, romantic, sappy, AU's.

Hope you enjoy.

Byeeee