Australia Part 2

This is long overdue

The next week they went to school. They looked around for students who looked like Hermes and Athena. Yes, Zeus had sent them and they wouldn't have gone if Athena and Hermes had not requested for them to go.

Zeus was always thinking he was so high and mighty and that he could order them around but he couldn't. The only reason they came was because they had been asked and were told that they could refuse. Athena and Hermes treated them like real humans, not just slaves that were meant to do their bidding.

Anyways, they both had the same schedules, thank the gods, and their first class was English. Percy groaned. His dyslexia was going to kill him. They walked into class and saw a kid who was around their age and looked almost identical to Annabeth. Percy muttered under his breath, "One down, two more to go." He nudged Annabeth and discreetly pointed to the kid. Annabeth's eyes widened and she nodded. They sat next to him at the back of the class. He looked confused but they shrugged it off. 

Annabeth turned to him. " Hi! My name is Annabeth Chase and this is Percy Jackson. We are new to this school so if it's okay with you, could you show us around please?"

You could tell on his face that he looked suspicious but he immediately covered it up. "Yeah sure. My name's Chris Hemmings by the way."

*Time skip cause I'm genuinely really really lazy to write what happens during class and everyone knows what happens in class anyways*

Chris was showing them around the school and turns out, they had all the same classes. At lunch he asked if they would like to sit with him and his friends and they agreed.

"So these are my friends. That's Sandra and Andrew Bullock, Joan Wilson and that's Jerry Rolling."

Sandra and Andrew looked like Hermes, Joan also looked like him and Jerry looked like Athena. So they had three Hermes kids and two Athena kids. That's what they thought. They decided to ask in a subtle way and make sure.

They all started making small talk, asking Percy and Annabeth where they used to live, why they came here, etc. Somehow, the conversation shifted to parents. "I didn't know my mom until I was around 8. I lived with my dad, who never gave me the time of day, and stepmother, who hated me, so I ran away at 7. I used to live in California and I ended up in New York, somehow, where I met Thalia, who is like a sister to me and Luke, who was like a brother to me and we ended up meeting our parents, them their dads and I met my mom."

"Uhhh.... I lived with my mom most of my life and my dad and her never actually ended up getting married. They were going to but then my dad had to go and he got lost at sea and my mom was pregnant with me when he left. She married my abusive stepdad who hit both of us, but neither of us knew that so we just took the beatings, cause we thought we were protecting each other. Then I met my dad when I was 12, turns out he never died, but he couldn't get back with my mom since his family forbade it. I could still meet him, its just my mom couldn't. My abusive stepdad ended up dying and my mom married someone else who was my English teacher at my old school and is really really nice, so uh yeah"

They all looked shocked, I mean, who wouldn't right. You hear that type of a story you would be a little taken aback too. Percy and Annabeth, however, looked unbothered. "What about you guys? You don't have to obviously, if you're not comfortable." 

"Umm I live with my dad, my mom died when I was born, that's what my dad told me. I love my dad and he's never done anything like what your dad and step dad did. That's pretty much it." Chris said.

"Our dad left us when we were 2 and for a really long time we were very close to living on the streets. But then our dad sent mom enough money to buy a house and get a job. after that, our mom started earning money and our dad started sending us money every month." The twins said.

"Yeah my dad did pretty much the same thing." Joan said. "My mom died when I was a few months ago but since I'm eighteen I can live alone and my dad's sending me money so I'm set for a while until I get a job."

"Uhhh I don't really like talking about it but my dad always said that my mom died while giving birth to me so yeah. I don't like talking about it a lot." Jerry looked down.

"It's fine. We're sorry for asking. We were being insensitive to all of you." Annabeth said.

"So we were wondering if you guys wanted to come to our hotel for a little bit after school?"

"Yeah sure I mean we all hang out at one person's place after school to do our homework and stuff," Chris said.

"Ok so you guys can come to our hotel after school and we can finish homework together. I think I should warn you that we are dyslexic so uhh you're gonna need to help us." Percy stated.

"Oh that's fine we are all dyslexic too. So no worries over there." Joan said.

Right when he said that, the bell rang, signalling the end of lunch. They all got up and walked to their classes. After school was going to be interesting.

Yes I know this is very long overdue but to be honest I completely forgot that I had to write a part two to this. Someone reminded me so I did it. Which reminds me, please tell me what Oneshots I said I would make part twos or threes of.

I have completely forgotten and I will look through them but it would be much more helpful if someone would tell me which ones I have missed.

Hope you have a great day!

Byeeeee