Online School

303!!!! How!! Literally I checked two minutes ago and it was 287!!! Oh my God thankyou guys so much!!!

Online school sucked. Percy was so bored and sick of school. He wanted to go to school already. He also wanted to stop using technology.

Monsters were becoming more and more frequent. He had moved to another area so that he doesn't have anything or anyone attack his parents and baby sister Estelle.

This is how the Gods replayed him. He had saved their sorry asses 2 times and yet they still sent him to school. And then the whole Covid-19 thing. School became online. Worst thing to ever happen. He couldn't see any of his friends and he couldn't go to camp.

Luckily, the seven, Nico, Will, Thalia, Reyna, the Stolls, Katie, Miranda, Malcom and Tyson had decided to move on together for a year just for some fun. All of them took a year off but school was still mandatory. The Gods had gifted them this house.

Anyways, back to the topic. School. It sucked. The only good thing about it was that he and Annabeth went to the same school. So they would be in the same school and same class and all of that.

Right now Percy was up at 8:00 and he was almost asleep. His camera was off,thank the gods, so he could keep his eyes closed. He was recording the whole thing so when he was actually functioning he would listen to them and understand them.

"Hey," he heard a soft voice saying. It was Annabeth. He smiled sleepily and held out his arms. Annabeth had decided to skip today which was like her. He was confused when she said that. But realized that she was too tired and Percy was recording the classes anyways.

She padded softly to him and snuggles close to him, drawing the blanket she had close to both of them. He put his arm around his shoulder and decided that maybe online school wasn't too bad today after all.

Not the best I know. But I needed to update.
How many of you hate online school. I was in the middle of Art which I find pretty useless. So I decided to write this and it's about to end in a minute. Hope you guys like this and thx for 303 reads!!! Like how!! Thankyou guys so so so much.

Byeeee