Back from the Dead

"Please no no no. Please Percy. You can't die on me. Please!!" Annabeth was pleading with Percy even though it was useless. He was basically gone. He had been stabbed by the Minotaur while trying to protect the new campers. Ironic, really. Killed by the first monster he ever killed.

Annabeth was sobbing. She was devastated. She couldn't believe what had happened. She cried all night. They were 24. They had just gotten engaged. They were supposed to get married next year.

Annabeth refused to come out of her cabin for a week. They held Percy's funeral after Annabeth came back. The camp was quite different. It was quiet, not as lively and energetic as it used to be.

Poseidon was angry. His own had been killed. Almost every beach was flooded. There had been tsunamis and tornados an multiple other catastrophes at sea. Boats had been sinking, people had been killed and overall it was just a bad month.

Nobody could figure out what was wrong. The gods eventually got Poseidon to Olympus and told him to stay there. Sally was crying for a week. She refused to talk to anyone and barely ate anything.

After about two months, it sunk in. Percy was dead. Annabeth refused to talk to anyone except for the seven, Thalia, Nico, Reyna and Will. Thalia came back and immediately went to Annabeth in the Poseidon cabin. They both stayed there and cried.

Grover was the one who took it hardest. He wouldn't believe it. He kept saying that it wasn't true. He said Percy was still alive. He wouldn't believe it.

Nico was confused. He couldn't feel Percy's soul in the Underworld but didn't want to get anyone's hopes up. But he was very confused.

About a week after Thalia came back, a twenty four year old demigod showed up at the border with two kids. He had his head down and a cap on. He didn't look at anyone. Jason was very sceptical of him and stopped him.

"Who are you?" Jason demanded him to tell everyone. "Well didn't think you would forget me so soon Superman." Jason froze. The man looked up and everyone could clearly see his sea green eyes. Percy Jackson was alive.

........................   Yea even I don't know what I just did. I'm confused too. My exams aren't over. I was just feeling really really sad and I really wanted to write something sad. My exams aren't over but I'll try to write a little more.

Also thankyou for 1.32k reads!!!!! That's honestly so cool that people actually find my horrible writing interesting!! Wow. Anyways bye for now!! ☮️

Edit: Ok so I feel like I should give a better explanation of why I wrote this and why the ending is so weird. Well, I was crying and while crying I felt like writing something sad because I never write angsty..... anything really so I took that opportunity to write something sad and full of angst. Halfway through writing, my sad mood had disappeared and I realized I don't really want it to be a one-shot where Percy dies, or really anyone dies. But the story was honestly not super horrible and I didn't want to scrap it so that is why Percy came back to life. I also don't know how I'm going to figure out why Percy is alive and shit but I have an idea and may involve the gods doing something to Percy. So yeah.......

Ok bye.