Best Friends part 2

Soooo...... I realized while I was writing this that I didn't write important details in the last chapter so I'm just going to write them here and make this a three part oneshot for now. Enjoy

These are just a few important points that I missed in the last chapter and if I ever get my lazy self to edit it, I'll remove this chapter. So if you're reading this I'm clearly still very lazy.

So they both don't remember each other very well. They just remember hair color and eye color cause those two stand out to them. They forgot each other's names because it had been a long time.

The parents, as in Sally and Frederick, still remember how they were best friends and had kissed.

They both just remember making a pact that they would find each other through their rings.

Annabeth thought the guy with the ring might be in New York but erased that idea from her mind thinking he probably moved.

Obviously they both are suspicious because they remember the hair color and eye color but their voices and bodies changed so they don't remember much.

Like I said these are the points that you should know and that will help you understand the third part a little better.

Also 404 readss!!!!! Thankyou guys so much!!! It means so much that people actually like my stories enough to read them. Appreciate it a lot💖

Question of the Day:

When did Percy and Annabeth have their first kiss?