Hogwarts AU

Percy sat down at the Gryffindor table, yawning. He had been up late studying with Annabeth, his girlfriend, for their exams coming up in a month. He was exhausted and just wanted to go back to sleep but he couldn't since they had classes. "You alright mate?" Harry asked Percy. Those two had hit it off immediately because they looked practically like twins. They were each other, first friends, no matter what anyone says.

"Yeah, I'm ok. Just really tired. I was studying for the Transfiguration exam with Annabeth." "Ok." With that, the conversation ceased and both of them are their breakfasts in silence. When Percy got up, he looked towards the Ravenclaw table and saw Annabeth talking with her brother and friends. He smiled slightly then walked up to his form to grab his books for his first class.

Percy was up at the astronomy tower. It had been a month and a half and their exams had started. He had asked Annabeth to meet him up there at midnight. They only had one exam left, which was the reason she had agreed. He had gotten there a little early with some food, courtesy of the elves, with some blankets and plates.

It was essentially a picnic because they had barely spent any time together in this half month because of studying and their exams. He had set it all up and was now leaning against the railing, waiting for Annabeth to come, looking at the constellations she had taught him.

"Hey Seaweed Brain," he heard a soft voice say. He turned around and saw Annabeth standing there and smiled softly. It had been quite chilly so she was wrapped in a hoodie he had given her a few years back and some sweatpants. He wrapped his arm around her and guided her to the picnic set up so that they could eat.

They ate in silence and then cleared everything up. Percy then gently grabbed Annabeth and dragged her to his side. She cuddled into him, having missed her boyfriend and his adorable need for cuddles every half an hour. They sat there in silence, cuddling and occasionally kissing, just enjoying each others company until they eventually fell asleep.

They were woken up the next morning by their friend, Frank Zhang, a Hufflepuff who was 2 years younger than them. That was a disaster.

So as you can obviously tell, I've got not a lot of inspiration but I needed to write and I was stuck in my other stories so I just write pretty much nonsense over here but this isn't that bad, right? Please tell me it's not that bad. I know it's bad but I promise I'll edit it........... In probably a few years