Best Friends part 4

Recap

"This is also a partners assignment and so that it's fair, the person you are sitting next to will be your partner for this project in English and in this class."

She couldn't believe it. Of all the people in the world it had to be him. Percy Jackson. Really? Why was this world so cruel.

She sighed and turned to him. "Listen I don't know how much you care about your classes but I care a lot so I need to pass. When do you want to start.?"

Surprisingly, he didn't ignore her. "How about you come to my house after school. Then we can finish this as soon as possible?"

"That works. What's your address?" Give me your phone I'll put it in"

I have him my phone and he put his number in. He texted me his address and I got up out of class to go home.

Hallo!! I am Bob zhe time skip. I am French. I shall take you to zhe momento when Percy and Annabeth finish zhe essay because zhe author is lazy.

The essay went pretty good. Turns out he's not a horrid person to work with. He's really good at studies, despite his dyslexia.

We finished the project and I started packing my bags. Even though I didn't want to go home, I didn't really have much of a choice. I had packed everything and asked Percy where the bathroom was.

I used it and when I walked out, I saw someone who looked vaguely familiar. She turned when she heard the door close and she gasped. I instantly got worried. Did I do something wrong?

"Annabeth! Oh my god! It's been do long!" She pulled me into a hug and.... I felt safe... I felt like someone really cared about me.

"Ummm I don't remember you? I'm sorry. You're really familiar but I don't remember you." I was really sad I couldn't remember her but I was kind of surprised when she gave a small laugh.

"The ring around your neck. Who gave that to you?" I looked down at my ring and rubbed my index finger against it. "Uhh I don't remember but I'm pretty sure it was my best friend? When I was younger. All I remember about him is he had black hair that was always a mess and sea green eyes that looked like they had a storm inside them. I remember that about him cause those features on his face really stood out." she gave me a small smile. "Is it ok if I see the ring?" "Uh yeah sure." 

I gave her my ring and she walked over to Percy. she told him something in a quiet tone and he was shocked.

Ok I'm ending this here bcz I have no idea what to write for this fourshot story. So yeah. Please give me some ideas