Beach Days

*Edited*

Percy was bored. Which was pretty weird since he was at the beach, which was his favourite place, you know being the Son of Poseidon and all. But he was still bored. He had come with Annabeth and yet the only thing she wanted to do was read.

He had begged her to come in the water but she refused to, saying that she just wanted to read her book. He was sitting glumly near the water when he got an idea. He had gotten better at controlling the Mist so he concentrated and made sure nobody saw what he was about to do next.

He made a huge ball of water and slowly guided it to hover over Annabeth's head. He waited for her to notice, but clearly, she didn't notice the huge ball of water hovering over her head.

He brought it down a little, hoping she would notice the darkness cast over her and look up. She didn't notice anything and Percy knew it would take a little while for her to notice because once she starts reading a book, she gets so absorbed in it that she barely noticed her surroundings. He brought it lower so it was hovering right over her and if she looked up, her hair would get wet.

Like she felt something over her, she waved her hand above her head and when she saw it was wet, she slowly looked up, dreading what she was about to see.

As soon as she saw the ball of water, Percy dropped it and ran like his life depended on it. Annabeth froze, then screamed as loud as she could, "PERSEUS JACKSON," then got up and ran after him.

He had run straight into the water and she ran after him without a thought. They both kept going deeper and deeper and farther and farther until nobody could see them. Annabeth spun around but she couldn't see Percy.

She cursed in Greek under her breath. She had followed him into his element without thinking. Suddenly, she felt something grab her foot and, before she could react, pulled her under the water.

She gulped as much air as she could before going under but ut wasnt a lot. A bubble formed around her and she let out a sigh of relief. She turned in the bubble and saw Percy at the other end, grinning at her.

She swam towards him to hit his arm but when she was close enough, he grabbed her waist and pulled her in for a kiss.

She immediately kissed him back and melted into the kiss. She momentarily forgot that she was mad at Percy and just enjoyed this moment with him. Turned out that it was the best beach day for both of them.

Sooo not yhe best ending but I was really bored and adn I saw the picture so I had to make a story right? Hope you like it. Comment if you want more stories that are off of pictures or more where people meet Percabeth