Studying

Annabeth plopped onto her bed and sighed. She had an exam next week and she really needed to study. Rather, sitting in bed with her fiance's most oversized and comfortable t-shirt wasn't really what she should be studying in but she was really tired and refused to do anything else.

She started reading. It was a history exam and would determine her history grade for her last year at college. She cuddled up into the sheets, propped her book up and started reading.

Her eyes were starting to droop and she was struggling to stay awake. Eventually, she went to go make coffee. It always woke her up unless she was sleeping with Percy.(sleeping in the same bed not doing anything else. Get your heads out of the gutter)

She drank some coffee and felt a little more awake. She went back to bed to study. It was around 8 ish o'clock so after reading this chapter she could finally got bed.

Percy was exhausted. He had just gotten back to his and Annabeth's shared apartment after spending two hours helping the league. They were in New Rome, finishing up their last year of college. They were 25 and had started college after taking a gap year. (Im not sure how american colleges work or how long they last. Im basing this off of what I've read about american colleges)

He walked into their bedroom and saw his soon to be wife half asleep, with her textbook next to her. They had decided to have a long engagement and get married when they both had jobs.

She had her hair in a messy bun, she had her white reading glasses on, his blue sweatshirt and her blue shorts that she only wore to sleep. It was currently 10 and he thought she looked adorable.

He quickly used the restroom and then very gently got into bed. He lifted the covers and slowly got under them. He slid his arm around her waist, pulling her close and effectively making her a little more awake.

She mumbled into the covers, "Hey." "Hi" he replied back softly. He pulled her closer and pushed her shirt up so his hand rested on her skin. He nuzzled her neck with his nose and she leaned back into him.

He played a few feather-like kisses all over her neck, effectively making her shiver. She turned and was now facing his bare chest. She blushed. Even after being with him for nine years she still got flustered seeing him shirtless. Nevertheless, she cuddled up to him, laying her head on his chest and wrapping her arms around his neck while lifting her leg up and putting it on his hips.

One hand of his went to grab her thigh, to make sure it stayed there while the other wrapped around her waist a little tighter and pulled her close. He nuzzled his face into her neck while she did the same to his neck.

And that was the position they woke up in the next morning, blissfully sleeping next to their loved one.

I WROTE FLUFF!!!!! Ok anyways, I hope this wasn't too bad. But uhh yeah. Also, thank you for 1.76k reads!!!! Aaaah that's just crazy. Thankyou so much. I really appreciate you guys reading my stories. Im sorry if there are spelling mistakes or anything I'm really tired, it's like 12:38 AM where I live so yeah.

Hope you enjoy

Byeeee