Time To Find a Ring

They are 26 in this one shot.

Percy walked towards the beach. It was usually where him and Annabeth always met up everyday. When he got there, he saw no Annabeth but he did see her sketch book. It was open and he decided to have a look at it.

In it were sketches of wedding dresses. Percy started panicking. Does she want me to propose? Is she expecting me to? Is it time to? I mean we've been together for 10 years. Are we too young? Does she really want me to propose?

He looked at the dress more carefully. It was a mermaid dress with intricate lace designs. Percy imagined Annabeth to wear more of a loose, simple dress on her wedding day. Something that was flowy and long but didn't get in her way.

He also thought she would wear flats, instead of the heels she had drawn. Simple, white flat pumps. The hairdo in the notebook was an intricate bun with flowers in it. He imagined her having her hair half up half down with beachy waves.

He heard footsteps and quickly put the book back in place. "Hey. Oh you found my sketchbook. Do you like those designs? Those are for Piper. She wanted me to design some for her."

"Yeah those are nice." "Personally I would prefer something looser and simpler, like a simple white gown, no? Something that's not hard to move around in and won't get in my way. Also I'd probably wear white pumps instead of heels. Can you imagine me in heels?"

"And I would never wear my hair like that! I would probably wear a half up half down don't you think?" "Yeah you would look amazing in it. I need to check something ok? I'll be back in a bit." "Yeah see you."

Well she may not want him to propose but the universe sure did. Guess it was time to get Athena's blessing and find a ring.

..... Hi? I'm sorry for not posting at all in so long I was having my exams. And I didn't post an author's note cause I honestly don't like posting author's notes in the middle of stories. But I'm back for now. I started a new story. Its not about percabeth. Its about just a couple.

Its kinda cliche but I plan on adding a twist to it and so if you like that stuff go check it out. But uhh yeah. I'm gonna try and write more but I have no promises. I hope you enjoy. This isn't the best oneshot but I needed to post and tell you guys that I'm not dead.