Jasper

So I was on Pinterest and I found this adorable guy and I got an idea for the story so here we are. Enjoy.

"Percy how long does it take to get the mail!?" I was getting really cranky because we were watching the Harry Potter movies and we had just started. The doorbell had rung and Percy jumped to go answer the door. That was twenty minutes ago.

"Hey Wise girl? Could you come here for a minute. I have something here." I groaned and got up our of the comfortable mess of blankets we had made, and fixed the hoodie I had on. It was grey, knee-length and Percy's.

What? Don't look at me like that! He's my husband, I can wear his hoodies if I want.

Anyways, I dragged myself to the front door, wrapping myself in the thin blanket I had with me. "What is it Seaweed Brai-"

I stopped abruptly when I saw Percy standing with the most adorable puppy in his hands. It was a mixture of brown, black and white, with grey eyes and the cutest ears.

It was the puppy we had seen at the pet store the other day and the one I thought was adorable and had really wanted but hadn't said anything.

I covered my mouth with my hand and Percy looked worried. "Do you like him?" He asked, looking really nervous. "Like him? Of course I don't like him-" Percy's face fell, "I love him! He's adorable!" I ran at him and he let the puppy down on the floor right before I jumped on him and hugged him.

He hugged me back, burying his face in the crook of my neck and lifting me a little off the floor. I was about to pull away and kiss him when I felt something wet on my foot. I looked down and saw the puppy liking my ankle.

I laughed and Percy put me down. I knelt on the floor and pet his head. "What do you wanna name him?" Percy asked me. I thought for am minute and then made up my mind.

"Jasper. We should name him Jasper."

I hope you guys like it. Comment if you want more stories like this. Hope you enjoy. Until next time, Peace✌️