Training

Percy was walking down the street. He was tired and just wanted to sleep. He had been training all day and just wanted to go home and get into bed. Yeah he had had harsher trainings at camp but training to fight monsters and training for swimming in the Olympics are two different things.

He just wanted to go home and sleep. Annabeth was probably asleep. They had just recently bought an apartment together, and when they were a little more financially stable, (Oooh big words) they would buy a house designed by Annabeth. Her company was starting to take off probably because she was amazing and her designs were flawless.

He got home and saw her sitting on the couch waiting for him, but fast asleep. He smiled slightly. He scooped her up and took her to their bedroom. It was around 1:00 in the morning. He put her on the bed and just stared at her for a few minutes. Gods he loved her. He was so glad she was the one he was going to marry.

He went to the bathroom to wash up and  change into his nightwear which consisted of just pants. He got into bed next to Annabeth and she immediately cuddled into him. He smiled and put his arm around her waist and pulled her closer.

Her arms went to his neck and he wrapped both his arms around her waist and pulled her close. He nuzzled his face into her neck, giving her a feather-like kiss. He was really happy he had her.

......... Is this considered slight fluff? Or am I just writing stuff? So this is very short and very stupid I know. I just had to write something. I might end up editing this later on when this has more parts so yeah. Byeee for now