Chapter-51

Callie woke up with a very bad headache, her head hurting like hell with all the flashes of memories going through her mind. She slowly got up from the bed and stood infront of the mirror.

"I look like hell" she muttered under breath

There are dark circles under her eyes, she looked pale.

She remembered watching Harry Potter series, and falling asleep.

Feeling hungry she decided to go downstairs after getting freshen up but no one was there,

She guessed that they must be on their training.

Five of them Practice every weekend, she was given rest from practice currently.

They didn't want to strain her, and avoid any panic attacks.

She started to pour a glass of milk for her, that's when she saw freshly prepared sandwiches in the kitchen, grabbing two she went to sit in the swing facing the window and started to eat slowly.

Callie didn't know how much time passed as she kept on staring at the trees and garden outside, the cool air caressing her face. She slowly closed her eyes, enjoying the feeling.

She didn't realise that she was walking towards the garden, there are so much memories attached to this garden, where she used to play as a child.

The garden looked unattended, there are many dried leaves and weeds covering the garden.

She spent the next 30 minutes clearing the dried stems and leaves.

After thirty minutes of trying to clear the garden with no visible results she sank into the ground tired.

'This is going to take a hell lot time' she thought to herself.

"You seem busy?" It was Edward followed by Xander, they were carrying few gardening equipments with them.

Wait, why are they here!

She gave them a questioning look.

"We are here to help" Xander spoke with a small smile.

Callie knew that Something is surely going inside his mind.

"Don't stand there, get on to work both of you, Now" she ordered them playfully.

"On it ma'am" they yelled together then gave me a big salute before getting on to work.

She watched them work like a good children with growing amusement.

Three of them worked in silence, it wasn't anything awkward or uncomfortable put peaceful.

By the time half of the garden was finished, they were covered in dirt and sweat.

It's fucking huge garden.

The garden was putting a pretty good fight with them.

They didn't realize how much time passed, until Edward came with a tray of food and water for them.

Three of the attacked the food like hungry wolves, Edward watched them with a fond look.

"Mm...Callie" Edward spoke, he was trying to initiate a conversation but was hesitating.

"Spill it already Edward"

"Huh"

"Say whatever you have in your mind"

"I just want to say something"

"About?"

Taking a deep breath he spoke, "Callie, we never want to separate you from us, whatever we did was for your own safety, we thought it was best for you then"