Chapter-59

Okay guys, I know I am late in updating, but don't worry, I have a pretty big chapter for you.

So start reading.

"Let's get back on mission, shall we?" Nicholas muttered under his breath.

Two of them walked out of the room, staying close to one another. They can hear the firing sound from below.

That means the attack has began, most of guest and guards who had drank the spiked drink have fainted, thanks to Nicholas.

Told you his plan works.

Their members are doing great, Jacob is passing information to them, he told them that Lucifer went to Underground basement.

Well they expected something like that, so they are on their way to Underground basement.

They had only one mission in their mind, that is

Kill Lucifer,

Lucifer's guards are all over the Mansion now, they spotted two guards.

"I bet I can take out both of the two guards in less than five seconds without them even giving them a chance to even raise their guns to their shoulder level." Nicholas spoke in a challenging tone

"What would happen if you fail?" Callista asked with a raised eyebrow.

"If I fail, then you get to rub it in my face and I will do whatever three dares you to want me to do."

"Deal"

Nicholas slowly moved towards the two guards, trying to be as quiet as possible. Once he reached near them, he stood straight "Hey boys..."

The two guards turned around, but before they could make a movement against him, he attacked them. he took out the guard on the right first, before taking out the another using a combination of strikes to the face and throat. They both fell flat on the ground and Nicholas stood above with a snug look on his face "I win."

"Don't get too cocky" Callista spoke, making him smirk.

Soon Nicholas and Callista went into action, They got their guns ready to attack. Nicholas watched in shock as her eyes turned black in an instant, Before he could open his mouth to speak, she already moved ahead. Next second they were shooting left and right, All they could hear was the sounds of firing and screams.

Eva was alone now, he was fighting a guard who is twice her size, who managed to make a cut on her shoulder, it wasn't that deep, But deep enough to make Blood drip from her fingers. With a growl, she lunged forward, her knife flying through the air hitting his neck.

He fell onto the ground, blood spilling from his neck. Eva took out her gun and shot him on head.

Her shoulder and neck are bruised in fight, fighting with mens twice the size of her isn't a easy job.

Pulling out her knife from his neck, she walked towards the basement.

Surprisingly, the path was empty, which only meant, DANGER, Especially since she lost her earphone during the fight, Eva had her gun ready in her hand, She slowly moved forward.

Nicholas shot the man in his head, the man fell on the ground with a loud thump. He looked around him, only to find bodies of the guards he killed.