Chapter-63

(Shot)

"Boss, mission sucess"

"Good, burn down this place" Victor ordered.

He and his men just destroyed knight's last hideout. There's no knights anymore, he instilled a fear in everyone that no one would dare to play with him in any near future.

He was walking outside, while his mens were doing their job, it's been 1 week and Callie is still unconscious but she is healing fast, everyone is hoping that she will wake up soon.

That's when his phone rang.

It was Edward

"Hello" he spoke

"Callie woke up" Edward replied shocking him.

"What? When?"

"Just few minutes ago, we are now outside the room, doctor is checking on her now" Edward was sounding so happy

Without wasting any time, he went to hospital.

Victor don't know what he is feeling right now, he is beyond happy and excited to meet her, he don't know how Callie will react, but he is ready to do everything to make her happy, he just want to see her smile.

Everyone was now outside Callie's room, victor arrived few minutes ago.

It's been too long, what's going on inside, they thought worried.

Thankfully doctor came outside, he gave them a wide smile.

"Doctor, how she doing?" Victor asked anxiously.

"She is perfectly fine, you can see her now" doctor replied making them breath in relief.

They went inside, Callie was laying on the bed, her eyes roaming across the room. Which halted when she felt someone entering, her eyes now trained on them.

She was staring at them blankly, making others suck in their breath, there was no emotion in her face or her grey eyes. But after a moment, a soft smile appeared in her face.

"Hi" she whispered, making Damien and Xander cry.

Both of them are too emotional and sensitive these days, Can't blame them, can we.

Others were staring at her as if they are refusing to believe what they are seeing, it was like were were stuck in a dream.

"Really, are you guys going to keep on staring at me the whole day, or will you say something" before she could complete, she was attacked into hugs.

Everything that happened next was too emotional, it's was a tearful reunion, which was filled with happiness and tears.

"Aww don't cry, I am perfectly fine, look" Callie said with a bright smile, only get a smack from Xander.

"Shut up, you how much worried I was you brat, we were so worried" he spoke, he was crying so much.

"I am sorry, I am sorry, I am perfectly fine now" she replied softly, hugging him tightly, with a soft tender smile on her face making others tearup.

"I know you will make it" Nicholas spoke with a smile.

"You can't get rid of me that easily clown face" she joked, making him smack her head gently.

Lot of words were unspoken, both sides had a lot to share, but they kept silent. None of them left her side, she was more than happy to have her brothers and Nicholas beside her.

Okay, I know there are a lot of mistakes, I will be correcting everything once I completed this story

🤩🤩