Chapter-61

Callista know that Callie is trying to shut them down.

Eva is trying to come over, but Callie is resisting her.

She know that something like this will happen, it will take time for Callie to accept this, she will need some time.

But this is not the right time for that.

Callie needed their help.

Lucifer is a fucking monster, she know want he is capable off.

She need to do something before it's too late, So she choose the only path available to her.

She tried to communicate with Callie.

"Callie"

"Who are you? What's going on?"

"I am Callista"

"Callista?" If it's any other time, Callie might belive that she have gone completely mad, but with what's happening around her, she isn't sure, what's going on with her.

Did she finally went fucking mad.

"Yes Callista Blackthorn, I am your Second alter"

"I don't have any alter, you are lying"

"Callie, you have two alter, one is me and other is Eva" those names, she know those names, she remember being called by those names.

"No, no no you are lying, stop lying to me"

"Callie, think carefully, all the missing memories, blackout you suffered, glimpses of face, you never saw before, all of it is real"

"This isn't happening, why me? All of you are lying, you are lying"

"Callie, I am not lying, please believe me, we both are a part of you May be I can show you the truth"

"What truth?" There's a panic inside her voice.

Callista know that this is too much for Callie to handle, but did she have any choice.

Next second Callie trashed onto the ground, as she was hit with memories, the faces she thought to be her imagination coming real.

She was feeling like her head being sliced by knife.

Tears streamed through her face.

"Eva" callista called

"What the fucking hell are you upto?" A voice filled with nothing but anger and annoyance.

"You very well know what I am upto, it's time"

"She won't handle all this for fucks sake"

"Did I ever complained about your madness, No right! so listen to me for once you bloody idiot"

"It's all your fault, it's because of you" the voice spat

"What else do you want me to do? I did what I felt was right, I left the clue for Diego, and you can't blame me for my actions"

"I don't need their help, I fucking hate them"

"No you don't, both of us can never hate someone who Callie loves so dearly"

"Don't make me gag, love, my ass, they are fucking liars, because of your annoying ass I spared those bastard"

"What the hell is going on with me, am I going mad"