Epilogue

Callista and Eva never disappeared, they are still within her. Callie had accepted them, she accepted the fact that they are part of her.

They are her strength.

Her brothers and Nicholas believe that Callista and Eva disappeared, only Doctor Steve know the truth.

Truth that, they are still intact within her. But not like before, three of them are now merged, it's almost like they have an agreement between them.

Staring at her face infront of the mirror, Callie can see how long she had came. She is still working on putting up with her demons, her past. But that's what define her now, what she is now is because of what she had gone through.

She isn't weak, she isn't trying to hide herself anymore, she isn't the girl who was afraid of herself and tried to commit suicide. She is strong, she know what she she is capable off, she had embraced her fears and turned it into her strengths.

Today is the party, Today she will be introduced infront of the media as 'Callista Blackthorn, heiress of Blackthorn empire' like Victor says.

Is she ready for this?

She know this will be new experience for her because, all her life she had been trying to hide herself.

Callie know that victor had killed everyone in knights, but there will always be a mark she will carrying with her, that will link her to knight.

The tatoo mark on her back.

Hers is different from the usual mark, but still.....

She thought about removing the mark, but later decided against it.

She wanted to keep it as a reminder.

She is Callista Blackthorn

She is Eva Gabriel

She is Callie

With a small smile on her face, she walked towards the box placed on her bed.

The dress was delivered yesterday, she started to get ready for party. She put on light makeup, it's looking just natural.

She never thought, she will dress like this, oversized hoodie and jeans was always her choice

She never thought, she will dress like this, oversized hoodie and jeans was always her choice. Not only that, she always tries to hide herself in her clothing.

She was looking different in this dress, After all her brothers choose this dress for her, so it will be a surprise if it isn't great on her.

Satisfied with herself, Callie walked downstairs.

Her brothers were mind blown, they couldn't stop praising about her, how gorgeous she is looking.

"You are looking like a princess Lia"

"You will always stay with one of us"

Callie can already feel that it's going to be a long day.