Chapter-44

Diego walked to Victor's room to find Victor reading something in laptop.

He looked stressed out.

"Victor, you look a mess" Diego spoke with a concern evident in his voice.

"Is Callie alright?" That was the first thing came out of Victor's mouth.

"Victor, she is fine, no one will try to harm her, we will keep her safe" Diego spoke, he know how worried Victor gets when it's about Callie. With knights targeting them, Callie is also in danger. If possible Victor Won't let her out of his sight until knights issue is settled but he know how important it's for Callie to go out and have a normal life.

"I know, we won't let anyone to even touch her, but I am not worried about them, I am worried about her" victor spoke staring deeply at Diego's eyes.

"Victor, what do you mean?" Diego asked getting frustrated, not understanding what victor is speaking.

"Diego, we need to protect Callie not from those knights or anyone else, but from herself"

Next morning Damien woke up at 3.00 am because he have to complete his assignments, today is last date and he don't want professor Kennedy to get pissed, today they have final football match and that women will give him a detention for sure if he didn't get his assignment done. Professor Kennedy and Damien have a weird relation, both of them gets irritated when other is in the same as them, well thanks to one and only Xander Blackthorn.

Xander and his stupid dare is what make your already messy life a hell.

After doing everything, Xander changed the class,saying that seeing her face make his day worse, but Damien is interested in this subject and decided to tolerate her.

Professor Kennedy also don't want him anywhere near her sight, But what can she do against Blackthron's.

He woke up to find Callie's bed empty, he instantly jumped out of his bed and looked around the whole room panicking, getting more and more worried as seconds passed, he ran downstairs hoping that Callie would be there.

Thankfully, much to his relief Callie was standing in the kitchen.

"Lia, what are you doing here? At this time" Damien asked now calming his breathing.

"I wasn't able to sleep, so I came here" Callie replied with a soft smile.

Damien know about Callie's sleeping issue, she took sleeping pills at first but they stopped her because it's not good for her health.

"I am making coffee, do you want some" Callie asked

"Sure" Damien replied with a playful bow.

"Make one for me too" someone shouted from doorsteps, making two of them to jump back.

"Fuck you Xander" Damien shouted holding his chest.

"Why so early you scaredy cats" Xander asked

"Shut you jerk, I have a assignment to finish" Damien replied yawning.

Soon three of them settled on the couch enjoying coffee made by Callie. Damien started working on his assignment, ignoring Callie and Xander who started blickering for God knows what.

It's not like they need a reason to argue, just being in each other's presence is enough for them to start a fight.

Damien is sure that both of them won't be able to sleep if they didn't blicker that day. He even got a proof when Callie and Xander called each other from their phone in the middle of the night to call each other stupid, which lead to a argument in phone. Finally Diego had to threaten them that he will take away their phone and will ground them from a whole week.