Chapter-47

Dr Steve room

"Did you got the clip" Doctor Steve asked

"Yes" Victor replied before connecting it to the TV

When Victor came to visit doctor, he asked him if he have the clips of his session with Callie Today, fully knowing that there is some hidden camera recording them. Dr Steve isn't complaining because he knows that Callie's brother have their own reason after what their sister had gone through.

Victor was surprised at this, but he agreed when doctor Steve explained to him that, watching it will give him more idea about the situation.

So he asked Diego to send the clip.

Soon the video played to where Dr Steve and Callie was talking.

"Hello Callie, how are you today" Dr Steve asked

"I am okay doctor" Callie replied with a faint smile.

For few minutes, doctor Steve kept on asking questions and she replied it with a nod or single word answers.

"Your brothers said that you know how to fight, I wonder who taught you, must be your friends, your brother looked very impressed" Callie's face twitched but she said nothing.

Doctor Steve then spoke about topics, he know about Callie from their past sessions and also from her brothers, avoiding the names and topics that can trigger panic attacks like the last time when he took the name of Peter and Andrew.

He tried his best to get a response out of her, but she was silent throughout. There was different emotions flickering through her face, anger, guilt, pain, sadness.

Eventually doctor Steve started to ask question, which will get him answers.

"Callie, could you tell me, have you had any suicidal thoughts or attempted suicide" he asked to provoke her to get an answer.

Callie flinched at that question, she grasped the pillow on her lap tightly. She then looked at the doctor straight into his eyes, her grip on the pillow completely released, her body no longer stiff, but calm.

"She had actually, attempted 3 to 4 times, other than her normal cutting and stuffs, one time she almost succeeded" Callie replied in a steady voice.

"You said she has, who is she exactly?" Dr Steve asked, not missing a beat.

"You are good Dr Steve, I know you must have already noticed it, I am pretty sure that you must have your own assumptions" Callie spoke with a knowing look.

"You are not wrong, is it the reason you decided to show up" Dr Steve asked carefully.

"Well, I was getting bored, thought I should show up, it isn't like anyone can notice my presence easily, as Callie and I have many things common between us" she replied with a shrug

"Does Callie know about you?"

"I doesn't think so, she is always drown in her own misery to even realize it, she has always been a emotional wreck, lately she is worried about our brothers, you see when it comes about those five she is always so sentimental and sensitive. so I usually step in, I can handle things far better than her"

"So you take care of her" doctor Steve asked.

Callie chuckled "Hardly, she gets to a point where she can do nothing but cry and hurt herself, which I obviously don't enjoy, so I take control whenever I feel like it's necessary"

"You are in control of two, then?"

"Well, I can leave anytime I want, especially when things are so bad and I can't do anything about it"

"What about you? What's your opinion about your brothers then?" Doctor Steve asked.

"What about them, they are my brothers eventhough how hard I tried to deny it, you see as long as they don't act like pricks, I am fine"

"Are there any more of you?" Doctor Steve asked quickly.

"What do you mean?" She asked furrowing her eyebrows

"Well if she is Callie, and you are-"

"Callista, Callista Blackthorn" she replied lazily

"Aside from Callie and Callista is there anyone else?"

"Aren't you getting too curious doctor" she chuckled darkly making doctor Steve gulp at the stare he was getting right now.

"May be I am" doctor Steve replied carefully.

Callie shifted in her seat, grabbing the pillow "You were saying something doctor, sorry I got lost somewhere in thoughts" she replied with a apologetic look on her face.

"I think, it will be enough for today Callie" Dr Steve replied with a soft smile, getting a small smile in return.

Victor was watching the video shocked, too shocked that he couldn't find any words.

"What does this mean doctor" Victor asked finally when he got his voice back.

"As you can see, I would say Callie is the more emotional side of your sister. She is very vulnerable and feels all the pain from everything that has happened to her. And Callista, she seemed to be more rational and seem to be good at handling situations"

"So you are saying that my sister have one distinct personality, and she isn't aware if it" Victor asked slowly

"I believe that Callie isn't aware of Callista's presence, but Callista clearly know what she is doing. Callista is clearly aware of the situation and far more capable of Callie in handling situations and about the number of distinct personalities, I believe there are surely more than one " doctor Steve replied making victor stare at him in shock.

"What do you mean doctor?"

"I think the second personality is the one that came towards the end, from the look of her tone, I believe that she have a lot of anger in her and she seemed to be a little dangerous" doctor Steve replied as he remembered the icy dark stare he received making a chill go through his spine.

Other than Victor, Diego is the one who know the truth, the night after they visited art gallery, diego came to his room.

That night, Victor told him the truth about Callie suffering from multiple personality disorder and about his suspicions.

Edward don't know the complete truth, he have his own assumptions, he had joined the clues himself but missed the crucial part. He is assuming that Callie have some sort of relationship with Eva, Calieb and Emily. He don't know that Eva is none other than Callie herself.

Victor know that there is a cold, dominant and powerful side in Callie, and she is the one who fought with Diego during training but he don't know that it's Eva.

He don't know that the dangerous side of Callie is Eva.

They are too close to the truth, but time is also limited