Chapter-50

After school, Xander, Damien and Callie went out along with their friends and teammates to have a pizza party.

So now Callie is sitting with her friends Sofia, Ashley, Kate, Ryan and Jason. She asked them to join her, and how could they deny her puppy eyes.

"I wonder who would have done it" Ryan thought aloud.

"Whoever did it, did a great job, I heard that five of them had few broken bones and Ross condition is the worst, he wouldn't be able to get on his feet soon" Jason spoke with a thoughtful look, Ross is the name of the blonde jerk.

"What makes you think that someone beat them to pulp, I heard that they fought with themselves" Kate asked curiously.

"Fought with themselves, it's a absolute bullshit. Did you see their condition, it looks like someone took their anger on them"

After match, everyone was in their way back to classes when they heard news about Ross and his friends found unconscious in an empty classroom. When principal himself asked the boys who did it, they told in unison that they fought with themselves, offcourse no one was convinced with that explanation, but five of them refused to open their mouth. Staffs assumed that five of them must be still in shock, they also noticed the fear in their eyes.

"I am not complaining, they deserved it" Ashley spoke with a calm look.

Well, no one in the school is also complaining, they are curious, but they know how the five boys bullies and beat others.

"Give it a rest and enjoy the pizza" Callie spoke with a blank look, She was silent throughout this entire conversation.

"Yes, just think that they got what they deserved finally" Sofia spoke agreeing with Callie.

"So what's your plan tommorow" Ashley asked, soon their conversation changed into their hanging out plans, six of them were laughing and teasing each other.

Suddenly Callie got a message on her phone.

Unknown
I am here🤡

Her smile immediately dropped,

"Guys, I need to use washroom" Callie excused herself and walked away.

She was now standing infront of washroom mirror with a blank look, the whole washroom is empty, she was alone.

"You look so innocent in this school uniform Eva" a voice spoke from behind.

She didn't need to turn around, she could see in the mirror that it was Nicholas.

"How did you know it was me" Nicholas asked with a hint of curiosity

"Who the hell uses clown emoji at the end of every damn message other than you" Callie spoke rolling her eyes.

"That would be me" Nicholas offered a cheeky grin "so why is there a party, won't you introduce me to your brothers"

Hearing that something flashed in Callie's eye for a moment, which didn't went unnoticed by Nicholas.

"Cut the crap and come to the point" Callie dangerously growled out.

"Everything is set, we will start the plan tommorow night" Nicholas informed, He decided not to push his luck further.

So that means she don't have much time, she need to leave everything behind tommorow.

"Message me your location" Callie replied with a blank look

"I will pick you up, I have few manners you know" Nicholas spoke with a pout.