Chapter-33

3rd p.o.v

"Si... sister?" Peter's eyes widened as realisation finally hit him.

Those eyes

The same eyes,

He failed to realise before.

"Victor....... Victor Blackthorn" He Murmured barely audible, but due to the death silence in the cell, the man infront of him heard it clearly.

"Yes, the same one who will show you the living hell" Victor spoke darkly, before taking out a knife and slowly made a cut in Peter's hand taking his time making the other scream in pain

That moment Peter understood, why Catherine reacted like that,

"Oh god! What am I supposed to tell Victor? That his baby sister ran away after trying to kill her step brother"

That was the first thing that came out of Catherine's mouth after she came into her senses, when she came to know that her only daughter went missing after trying to kill her step brother

Of course Peter changed the story making him show in victims light, he told them how Callista suddenly lost her mind and tried to kill him before running away.

His father didn't believe this story, but he supported his son and did his job pretty well in trying to make Catherine Believe it.

Peter didn't understand then why Catherine is worried about this Victor guys reaction, but he knew it now.

This man is........

"Please, please don't hurt me" Peter pleaded

"Hurt! You will soon be pleading me to kill you" Victor chuckled darkly.

"So Peter, I will ask you few questions, the faster you answer the questions, faster this will end" Victor spoke, before trailing the knife through Peter's leg, making cuts in the process.

"AAAHHHHHHHHH" Peter screamed in pain.

"What Happened to Callista after that?" Victor asked Peter still making cuts.

"I......I.....don't..... know" Peter spoke between screams

"That was the last day I saw her, Catherine gave a missing complaint to police, but after my dad and her car accident police dropped that case" Peter spoke in a single breath.

"You were at first skeptical about the accident, you even asked for a investigation, why?" Victor asked as he trailed the knife behind Peter's earlobe.

"When I heard about his accident, I had this wild imagination and I ended up asking for investigation, but I had withdrawn my complaint soon after" Peter replied shaking in fear, but soon he was screaming with pain as blood dripped from his ear.

"Do you know anyone by the name Calieb and Emily" Victor asked as he pressed the knife behind the ear at the same spot where he made cut just now making blood to flow more.

"Nooooooooo.........I don't... know anyone .......by that ......name" Peter screamed, Please .....stop ..... pleaseeeee" he continued screaming as tears flowed through his eyes.

"Diego" Victor shouted,

Next moment Diego was beside him, he heard Everything they spoke, which only made him wanting to torture Peter more.

Peter was looking at the person who just arrived in confusion, he had heard the name Diego Before, surely another brother of Callista.

Peter's eyes widened in horror as he watched a evil smirk grow in Diego's face after Victor nodded his head to him.

Next moment Diego was slashing Peter's arms, he continued this for 5 minutes until there was no place left on Peter's forearm, while the other screamed in pain.

"Call the doctor, and ask him to bandage him, don't let him die" Victor instructed while pointing at Peter who was on the verge of passing out.

Diego took a last look at Peter with a malicious smirk, he is going to make other go through such a pain that he will beg for death. Both brothers will not give Peter the mercy of Death.

-----------------------------------------------------

Victor and Diego was on their way back to home.

"Who's this Calieb and Emily?" Diego thought out loud.

"May be friends" Victor replied

Victor is sure that Peter doesn't know about these people, so surely Callie met then after she ran away.

But what made Victor curious is the fact that Peter had doubts about his dad's car accident.

Victor could feel something fishy there, police concluded it to be drunk and drive accident but he feel something off.

"Diego, I want you to find more about Mom and Andrew's car accident" Victor spoke.

"Car accident?" Diego asked confused, why so suddenly!

"I have a feeling that we are missing something there" Victor spoke, closing his eyes tiredly.

"Sure"

Last two days had been exhausting, no one had a blink of sleep.

After hearing a scream, everyone rushed to librarian only to find Callie screaming her lungs out while trying to get away from Victor's hold.

Before she could hurt herself, Edwards and Diego held her hands
No one had any idea what to do.

It was just like last night.

They tried their best to calm her down, but everything went veil.

But suddenly Callie went still, she wasn't screaming or fighting anymore. Instead she stared to breakdown completely infront of them hugging Victor tightly. Who look completely take aback by this.

Damien and Xander was too shocked to move from their spot, next moment they were beyond shocked when Callie started to speak.

Which didn't made any sense to them, but still managed to send chills through their spine.

They knew beforehand that something went wrong with Callie during those years, but that was the moment when they realized the true gravity of the situation.

That was when they decided to take matters upon their hands.

Nothing is going to stop them from knowing the truth.