A Christmas Dream

Hello everyone! I'm so sorry it's taken me this long to finish this Christmas special for all of you. I just couldn't find the time or energy and I feel offal. I hope this chapter is a good enough apology and I'll try and get another chapter out as soon as I can, but I can't make promises. Love you all! Now, enjoy the chapter!
😁💕💕

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Abbreviations
(Y/n) - Your Name
(S/N) - Sibling's Name
(H/C) - Hair Color
(F/N) - Father's Name
(E/C) - Eye Color
(L/N) - Last Name
~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

First Person POV

I took a deep breath trying to calm down. There's no need to panic. They weren't hurting me, they were just locking me away with no way to escape. I run my fingers through my hair, slightly tugging at the strands. I just needed to not think about it. It was going to be ok, right?

(Y/N)'s Mind

I blink a few times confused on where I was. I look down and see my dress isn't the same one I had just been in. This one is more, Christmasy?

I slowly stand from the floor and look around

I slowly stand from the floor and look around. I was in the bedroom still, but outside the window, everything looked really bright.

I quickly make my way across the floor to the window and look out, seeing all the snow. It was a winter wonderland.

As I stare out at the beautiful sight, I heard the bedroom door open behind me. I turn and see Hans standing dressed in his princely suit with a smile on his face.

"You look beautiful my dear." Hans holds his hand out to me and I eagerly run to him hugging him tightly. His arms wrap around my waist and hold me close.

"Hans, I can't believe this.. I thought I wouldn't see you again.." I spoke softly.

Hans looked down at me slightly confused. "What do you mean love? I saw you a few minutes ago."

What? That couldn't be possible. This couldn't be real, could it? I shook my head trying to focus. If this wasn't real, I'd enjoy every moment of it. I smile up at Hans and kiss his cheek. "Well, I just missed you so much. Can't fault me for that, can you?"

He chuckles softly, smiling more. "I can't." He kisses my forehead softly. "Now, before we go down to join the family for Christmas dinner, I want to give you my gift."

I gasp softly. "You got me something?"

"Of course I did my love." Hans cups my cheek softly and I lean into it, completely at peace.

Hans hands me the gift and smiles in anticipation.

I place the gift on the bed and start to unwrap it. I wonder what could be inside this little package.

I gasp at the sight as I pull out the beautiful pieces of jewelry.

"Oh Hans

"Oh Hans.. it's simply gorgeous.. I don't know what to say.." I turn to look back at the man I adored so much.

He smiled at me before walking over and kissing my cheek. "I'm so glad you love it my dear."

I pull Hans close and hug him tightly, he treated me like royalty even though I was not. I wish this reality didn't have to end, but I knew this couldn't be real. Maybe one day, but not yet.

Hans slowly releases me and turns me around, as he takes the necklace in hand. He slips it around my neck and clips it, letting it hang down about an inch above the top of my dress.

"It may not match your lovely dress my dear, but I would love for you to wear this to dinner." He smiles down at me as I look up at him.

I reach my hand up to cup his cheek gently; he nuzzles into it happily. "Of course I'll wear it to dinner. Are you sure your family won't mind?"

"Who cares what they think? As long as you are at my side, I can do anything." Hans smiles down at me and I lean up, kissing him softly.

I enjoy the moment for as long as I can, but I gently have to push him back. "Come on, you know if we keep going, we won't stop."

Hans chuckles and nods, letting me go.

I gently take his hand and lead him from our room and out the door. I couldn't wait to spend time with Hans and his family. Maybe their opinions here have changed.

We make our way down to the dining hall. The place, for once, is full of life. A large Christmas tree is in the corner of the room with presents underneath. The table is covered in festive decorations and plates. This was such a change that I didn't even know how to react.

I smile up at Hans who smiles down at me as he leads me to our seats. He pulls my chair out for me, like a true gentleman. We take our seats and look out at the family, who is smiling at us.

"Oh dear, It's so good to see you." The queen says, a large smile on her face.

"Yes, it's a pleasure to have you with us for Christmas Miss (Y/N)." The king says with a soft smile on his lips.

Now that really got me if I didn't think this was a dream, I definitely knew it was one now.

"Miss (Y/N), are you alright?" Claudius asked.

I turn to him confused. "What do you mean?"

"Miss (Y/N), Miss (Y/N), hello?" Claudius said again.

I blink a few times, my head starting to spin. No, no this couldn't end. I don't want this to stop. Please, please let me stay!

Before I have any more chance to protest, my vision goes black and my head drops.

Real World

"(Y/N), (Y/N) wake up."

I hear a voice calling to me as I start to feel fully in my body again. I slowly open my eyes and above me, is Claudius. He looked down at me extremely concerned.

"Oh (Y/N), thank the gods you're alright. After my father threw you in here, I knew I had to check on you and make sure you were okay." He gently held my head in his lap, trying to make sure I was completely awake before doing anything more.

"W-Where's Hans?.." I ask softly as I rub my eyes.

Claudius sighs, "Mother wouldn't let him come anywhere near you.. I'm sorry.."

"It's not your fault.." I gently reach my hand up to touch his cheek, he relaxes, leaning into it. "We'll figure this out.. I promise."