People are Worth Melting For

Third Person POV

Elsa is in a panic in her cell. She's scared causing her ice magic to climb up the walls and cover the cuffs on her hands with layers of ice. She starts to pull at the chains trying to free herself once more. As the ice is surrounding her more voices are heard from the other side of the door.

"Hurry Up! She's dangerous. Move quickly."

Another voice calls. "Be careful."

Elsa starts to panic more as layers of ice pile on top of each other. Her heart is beating rapidly in her chest. Pulling at the chains harder as more ice surrounds her.

"It won't open!"

"It's frozen shut!" Guards call out banging on the door trying to get in.

Finally the guards break through the door, some of the wood supports from above hit the ground. The guards look into the room as Hans pushes through. There's a large hole in the wall and Elsa's shackles were frozen and broken in half. The queen had escaped. Hans growls under his breath. This was going to be a lot harder than he originally thought.

First Person POV

I make my way down the hallway towards the room I had once been in. Anna must be in there. I need proof that what Hans said was true. Is she really dead? I had to be sure.

As I make my way down the hall I see the snowman that had been with Anna and Kristoff at the trolls. "Huh.. excuse me?"

The snowman turns to me and smiles. "Hi, I'm Olaf!"

"You.. can talk?" This made no sense nor did him walking and like, being alive, but still.

"Yeah, why?" Olaf tilts his head.

I shake my head. "I don't have time for this. We have to find Anna."

"Anna! I'm looking for Anna! She's with Hans!" Olaf cheers excitedly.

He doesn't know. "Well.. not exactly. Come on." I rush off away from the snowman and towards the room. He follows after me and when we reach the door we hear a shivering voice inside. It was Anna! She was still alive!!

Olaf removes his nose as I'm shaking the door handle. He sticks his nose in the lock and miraculously it unlocks the door. Olaf walks inside giggling.

He looks over and sees the shivering Anna. He runs to her. "Oh Anna!"

I run in as well and help Anna up slowly. She leans into my body shaking. Olaf goes over to the fire grabbing some wood and puts it in a stack before starting it. He's a snowman so both Anna and I are worried about him.

"Whoa! So this is heat." Olaf says dreamily getting closer. Then his little stick hand lights on fire. "Ooh! But don't touch it!"

He shakes his fire out before helping me sit Anna down by the fire. "So, where's Hans? What happened to your kiss?"

I watched as Anna looked down. So he didn't say he loved her.. so.. she's dying.. That ice did some weird magic freeze thing and it's killing her. Was love the answer to it? It would make sense why she came back to Hans.

Anna spoke softly. "I was wrong about him. It wasn't true love."

"But we ran all the way here?" Olaf looked sad for her. Inside, so was I. It was all my fault.

Anna looks at the fire then looks to Olaf. "Please, Olaf, you can't stay here, you'll melt."

Olaf shook his head, crossed his twig arms and sits down. "I am not leaving here until we find some other act of true love to save you." It goes silent for a few moments. "Do you happen to have any ideas?"

"I don't even know what love is." Anna looks down.

Olaf gains confidence and goes behind Anna adjusting her cloak. "That's okay, I do. Love is putting someone else's needs before yours. Like, you know, how Kristoff brought you back here to Hans and left you forever."

Anna was a bit surprised to hear that. "Kristoff loves me?"

"Well, it sounds like it. He risked his life to save yours." I say small smiling. I'm happy for her. Maybe he could be the answer.

Olaf sounded a bit disappointed that she didn't know. "Wow, you really don't know anything about love, do you?"

Then Olaf's face starts to melt, his nose slipping forward. He pushes it back acting like nothing is wrong.

Both Anna and I freak out. "Olaf, you're melting."

"Some people are worth melting for." Olaf smiles at the girls.

The right side of Olaf's face starts melting and his entire head almost melts off. He quickly pushes his face up and speaks a little higher pitch in a rush. "Just maybe not right this second!"

The window blows open slamming roughly into the walls. The cold wind blowing strong keeping the snowman from melting, but freezing the already cold Anna. I pull Anna close to my chest to try and keep her warm.

"Don't worry, I've got it!" Olaf assures running over to the window trying to close it. "We're going to get through... Oh, wait. Hang on. I'm getting something." Olaf catches sight of something in the distance. I watch as he breaks an icicle off the roof and bites the pointy end off. He looks through it like a telescope. "It's Kristoff and Sven! They're coming back this way!"

"They...they are?" Anna asks hopefully. This was her chance. Anna could be saved.

Olaf watched in shock at what he could see. "Wow, he's really moving fast. I guess I was wrong. I guess Kristoff doesn't love you enough to leave you behind."

"Help me up, please." Anna turns to look at me. She acknowledged me for the first time rather than just being a warm body keeping her from freezing.

I help Anna stand slowly as Olaf rushes over. "No, no, no, no, no. You need to stay by the fire and keep warm."

"I need to get to Kristoff." Anna says looking down at Olaf.

"Why?" He didn't understand, but after a few moments he realized. "Oh, I know why! There's your act of true love right there! Riding across the fjords like a valiant, pungent reindeer king! Come on!"