Sending a Criminal Home

Hey everyone! After this chapter I'm going to be taking a few day break, but I promise to come back! I hope this is a satisfying ending for you all for the first movie! I loved it so much!! Thank you all for reading this story! You are all amazing!! Enjoy today's chapter!! 😁💕💕
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Abbreviations
(Y/n) - Your name
(S/N) - Sibling's Name
(H/C) - Hair Color
(F/N) - Father's Name
(E/C) - Eye Color
~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Recap

I hear the Dignitaries and guards laughing from above at Hans landing in the water. It's funny though since they followed his every word just a mere maybe 15 minutes ago. I look back to the sisters and see them hugging which makes me smile. At least they're together again. I wonder what's in store for me and for the rest of the people of Arendelle.

Recap Ended

////////////
\\\\\\\\\\\\

Third Person POV

Hans is shoved into the cell on the ship.

"I will return this scoundrel to his country. We shall see what his twelve big brothers think of his behavior." The French Dignitary was with Kai letting him know what will happen to Hans.

Kai smiles to him and shakes his hand. "Arendelle thanks you, my Lord."

The Duke is led by the guards to his ship. He was not a happy man. "This is unacceptable! I'm a victim of fear! I have been traumatized! Ow! My neck hurts! Is there a doctor that I could see? No? I demand to see the Queen!"

"Oh, I have a message from the Queen." Kai says, stepping off of Hans' ship and stands in front of the Duke with a scroll. "Arendelle will henceforth and forever no longer do business of any sort with Weaseltown."

The Duke starts yelling out as he's forced into his ship. "Weselton! It's Weselton!"

Anna and Kristoff are running out of the castle over the bridge full of people. Sadly for Kristoff he's blindfolded and has no idea where he's going.

"Come on, come on, come on. Come on, come on, come on. Come on..." Anna cheers as she runs.

Kristoff tries to keep up with Anna's speed. "Ow! Okay, okay. Here I come. Ah! Pole!" Then he hits a pole.

"Oops. Sorry. Okay. Okay. Here we are." Anna motions wide to the large sled. Then she realizes he's still blindfolded. She quickly removes it then motions to the sled again. "I owe you a sled."

Kristoff stares at it in disbelief. "Are you serious?"

"Yes! And it's the latest model." Anna cheers more in excitement.

There was no words to be said; it was an amazing gift, but Kristoff couldn't accept something so expensive. "No. I-I can't accept this."

Anna turns to Kristoff and points in his face. "You have to! No returns. No exchanges. Queen's orders. She's named you the official Arendelle Ice Master and Deliverer."

Sven walks up proud of himself with a large medallion on his chest.

"What? That's not a thing."

Anna waves off his comment with her hand. "Oh, sure it is. And it even has a cup holder. Do you like it?"

"Like it? I love it!" Kristoff smiles brightly lifting Anna up and spinning her around. "I could kiss you! I could." Then he freezes and quickly puts her down embarrassed. "I mean, I'd like to. I'd...may I? We me...I mean, may we? Wait, what?"

"We may." Anna leans up kissing his cheek sweetly. Then Kristoff turns to her and they share a sweet and passionate kiss full of love for one another.

(Y/N) in all of this walks through the town square with Atlas carrying her few small bags making her way to the ships docked by the harbor.

"Miss (Y/N), are you sure you're ready to leave Arendelle?" Atlas asks as he watches her look out over the city.

"I think I am Atlas, many things have happened here in the last few days. I need to get away from this place for a little while." (Y/N) didn't take her eyes off the beautiful city.

Atlas steps closer to her and asks again. "Will you be back?"

Finally (Y/N) turns her head to look at Atlas. She small smiles. "Only time will tell."

The two make their way towards their ship home, but they continue walking and reach the ship headed for the Southern Isles.

"I'm sorry to question you again, miss.. but.. are you sure about this?" Atlas was worried for the young woman.

(Y/N) turns to Atlas again. "I'm as sure as I can be. There's a lot that is unknown in this world. I'm willing to take the chance and go with him. I know I'll always be welcome home if something goes wrong. I'm sure you'll hear from me very soon Atlas."

Atlas smiles to the young woman who he had watched grow up from a young girl. He was watching her go out into the world to make her own choices.

(Y/N) steps up onto the ship the captain expecting her and points to where she'll be staying. Atlas carries her things down to her quarters while she makes her way over to the cell.

Hans is sitting on his small bench looking down at the ground. When he hears the sounds of footsteps, he looks up ready to be berated instead he's greeted by the face of the woman he adores.

"(Y/N)..." Hans spoke softly unsure what to say.

She holds up her finger to silence him. "Hans, I was there for everything that happened. The bad and the good. I can see there's more to you then a man out to take over a kingdom with murder. I know there's more to you inside your frozen heart. I've seen it. I've felt it. Now, I'm going to help you fully thaw that frozen heart of yours."

(Y/N) smiles gently at Hans as she watches tears slip from his eyes. His guilt from what he had done to her and others poured out, but he felt so relieved that she was willing to help him. She truly would melt and see everything inside his frozen heart.

There was a soft explosion behind them. (Y/N) looks back seeing Elsa using her magic to turn the town into a skating rink. She smiles, happy that Elsa had gained control of her powers. As she turns to look back at Hans, he reaches through the bars and pulls her close, kissing her lovingly. After a few seconds, she kisses back. Everything was going to be alright.