Trolls

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Abbreviations
(Y/n) - your name
(S/N) - Sibling's Name
(H/C) - Hair Color
(F/N) - Father's Name
(E/C) - Eye Color
~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

First Person POV

I rode up towards Hans. I had to tell him about my vision. "Hans, I had another vision."

Hans turns to look at me a bit surprised. "Really? What happened this time?"

Then I went into detail telling him about what happened. He listened intently.

"So, what your saying is that Anna is injured and Elsa is in a panic with her powers?" Hans thinks for a moment as I nod.

"Exactly, but I have no idea if Anna is still there or not."

Hans places his hand on my shoulder. "We'll find her. We'll check Elsa's castle first then make our way home. If she was injured, I'm sure she'd make her way back to Arendelle."

I small smile. "Thanks Hans, for believing me."

"Of course." Hans smiles back at me.

I feel eyes on me. I glance behind Hans and I and I see the Duke's men staring at us. I look away feeling extremely uncomfortable. I try to ignore them as we continue riding towards Elsa's castle. The sooner we got there the better.

I glance to the forest along the path and I see something move. My eyes widened. I glance around to see if anyone else saw it, but I was the only one. I let my horse slow down so I became the back of the group. I make my way over to the trees and look around trying to find what I saw. All I see is a large rock and the trees. I was even more confused now. I make my way deeper into the forest until I hear voices. I get closer to the sound and get off my horse. I make my way to the tree line and peek through.

"Take off your clothes! I'll wash them!" Some calls out trying to remove the ice deliverer's clothes. My eyes widened. It was Anna, the ice deliverer, a reindeer, a snowman, and trolls!?

"No! I'm...I'm gonna keep my clothes on. Look, it's great to see you all, but where is Grand Pabbie?" He asks the trolls.

A young troll speaks up. "He's napping. But look, I grew a mushroom."

"I earned my fire crystal." Another young troll says excitedly.

"I passed a kidney stone." An older troll says in a deeper voice.

A kid troll runs up and jumps at the ice deliverer. "Kristoff, pick me up!"

Kristoff chuckles badly being able to hold the troll up as another jumps on his back. "You're getting big. Good for you."

Anna was in a bit of shock. "Trolls? They're trolls."

The mother like troll yells out loudly in excitement. "He's brought a girl!"

All the trolls call out. "A girl!!"

Anna is lifted off the ground by the trolls and brought to the center by Kristoff. "What's going on?"

Kristoff shrugs. "I've learned to just roll with it."

"Let me see. Bright eyes. Working nose. Strong teeth. Yes, yes. She'll do nicely for our Kristoff." The mother looks over Anna.

Anna blushes a bit in embarrassment. "Wait, wait, wait! Oh. Um...no."

Kristoff tries to get the trolls to understand. "You've got the wrong idea." The trolls continued to try and say that Anna and him would be perfect together. "That's not why I brought her here."

Anna nods her head in agreement. "Right. We're not. I'm not..."

"What's the issue, dear? Why are you holding back from such a man?" The mother smirks before breaking into song with the other trolls.

Is it the clumpy way he walks?
Or the grumpy way he talks?
Or the pear-shaped, square-shaped
Weirdness of his feet?
And though we know he washes well
He always ends up sort of smelly
But you'll never meet a fellow who's as
Sensitive and sweet!

So he's a bit of a fixer-upper
So he's got a few flaws
Like his peculiar brain dear
His thing with the reindeer
That's a little outside of nature's laws!
So he's a bit of a fixer-upper
But this we're certain of
You can fix this fixer-upper
Up with a little bit of love!

Kristoff tries to stop them from singing. "Can we please just stop talking about this? We've got a real, actual problem here."

I'll say! So tell me, dear
Is it the way that he runs scared?
Or that he's socially impaired?
Or that he only likes to tinkle in the woods... what?!
Are you holding back your
Fondness due to his unmanly blondness?
Or the way he covers up
That he's the honest goods?

He's just a bit of a fixer-upper
He's got a couple of bugs
His isolation is confirmation
Of his desperation for human hugs
So he's a bit of a fixer-upper
But we know what to do
The way to fix up this fixer-upper
Is to fix him up with you!

Kristoff yells out. "ENOUGH! She is engaged
To someone else, okay?!"

The trolls gather together to sing talk about their problem of Anna being engaged.

So she's a bit of a fixer-upper
That's a minor thing
Her quote 'engagement' is a flex arrangement
And by the way I don't see no ring!
So she's a bit of a fixer-upper
Her brain's a bit betwixt
Get the fiancé out of the way and
The whole thing will be fixed

The mother troll starts singing directly to Anna.

We're not sayin' you can change him
'Cause people don't really change
We're only saying that love's a force
That's powerful and strange
People make bad choices if they're mad
Or scared, or stressed
Throw a little love their way
(Throw a little love their way)
And you'll bring out their best
True love brings out their best!

Everyone's a bit of a fixer-upper
That's what it's all about!
Father!
Sister!
Brother!
We need each other
To raise us up and round us out
Everyone's a bit of a fixer-upper
But when push comes to shove

Olaf jumps up and starts singing.

The only fixer-upper fixer
That can fix up a fixer-upper is!

The trolls join together singing as they grab Anna and Kristoff dressed up and throw them down in a hole.

True! true!
True, true, true!
Love (True love)
Love, love, love, love, love
Love! (True love!)
True...

The Troll Priest starts the ceremony. "Do you, Anna, take Kristoff to be your troll-fully wedded husband?"

"Wait, what!?" Anna asks, extremely confused.

"You're getting married!" The troll priest says a small smilie growing on his face.

Love!

Anna's hair goes more white as her legs go weak causing her to collapse in Kristoff's arms. I step back and my eyes widened. What the heck?!

"(Y/N), we need to talk." A voice says from nearby.

I jump yelping slightly as I look around for the source of the voice. I look down and freeze seeing one of the trolls in front of me.